CHAPTER 37

Third Person's POV

"Eomma where are we going?" Lisa asked while yawning and leaning on Chaeyoung's shoulder who's in a deep sleep.

"Ne... and we're in pajama's... and I didn't have time to put my makeup on." Jennie uttered. "It's okay, you still look fashionable and pretty." Taehyung suddenly complimented smiling at her and she was startled and didn't uttered a word.

"Eomma... Who owns this limousine by the way?" Jisoo asked while playing with Dalgom on her hand and Jin playing with them as well.

"Eomma? Eomma? Are you listening?" Lisa asked looking at Eunha, waving her hand infront of her.

She was brought back to reality when Yoongi poked her, who's on her side. She looked at him first then to the others frowning at her.

"What were you thinking Eunha?" Jin asked, she looked st him and just shook her head. "Nothing, I'm sorry for spacing out for a while. Uhmm... I'll answer your questions later." She answered.

And they didn't ask any questions again. Everyone looked outside the window as they saw a big mansion, where the car are entering.

"Yah! Yah! Eomma!" Lisa exclaimed loudly waking up Chaeyoung, "Yah! Lalisa!" She reprimanded. 

Lisa looked at her friend, "Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" She jokingly reprimanded as well and the others laughed at them, their unnies shocked. (Sorry just have to insert that moment 😂😂😂)

"Eomma? Where are we by the way?" Jisoo asked calmly. "Ne, we aren't tresspassing, right?" Jennie uttered.

"Hwo owns this big house?" Namjoon followed wandering his eyes around. Other questions followed as the limousine parked itself.

Eunha was about to exit the car when Yoongi held her arm, she looked at him. "Babe, who owns this house? Are we allowed to be here?" He asked, she just gave him a ressuring smile and hold his hand. "Let's go." She uttered as they both got out first and the others followed.

"Good morning Ma'am, welcome back, we have ready the breakfast that you've asked for." A lady in uniform inform.

Eunha nodded at her, "Thank you." She said smiling at her and the lady smiled back and went off.

"Woh! There's a pool!" Taehyung exclaimed pointing at a direction. "Also there!" Jimin exclaimed as well pointing to another side.

"Eunha-yah! Jinja! Who owns this house?" Sejin asked, "Mine." She uttered and everyone gasped at the revealation.

They know she can have a big and comfy house but they never expected it this big like a mansion!

They all followed her and enter the house mouths hanging open and eyes wandering around.