CHAPTER 16

Eunha's POV

"Ohh! Annyeong! Exo's Baekhyun-imida!" He greeted cheerfully and bowed at us while smiling ear to ear.

What is he doing here? The girls suddenly stand frozen as they recognize who he was.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" The girls greeted and bowed. "It's okay, We're not infront of cameras so it's fine." He said reassuring the girls and smiled and they smiled back awkwardly.

"Baekhyun-ssi? what are you doing here? And how did you know?" Namjoon asked and looked at Taehyung.

"Wae?! He found out and it has nothing to do with me! I swear!" Taehyung promised with raising his right hand.

"I forgot to ask you that Baekhyun-ahh, how did you found out?"Taehyung asked. "Ohh, My manager saw you riding YG's van so he thought that you're staying here. That's why I called you to confirm it." He explained.

"Ahh, Where's my food?" Taehyung asked. "Here, but I just bought it for you. I thought you're alone, I didn't know you are with your members." He said disappointed.

"It's okay, Thank you for the food!" Taehyung exclaimed and show his boxy smile, stand up from his seat, walk towards his friend and get the paper bag his holding from his hand and walk back to his seat enjoying the meal his friend bought for him.

"Taehyung-ahh, You didn't told anyone about this visit of yours?" I said. Taehyung faced me from his seat holding the bowl of ramyeon and the chopstick with noodles in it.

The newest batch of ramyeon he just ate slide out from his mouth and back into the bowl.

"Eww! Taehyung-ahh! That's disgusting! Don't waste some precious ramyeon!"Jin reprimanded.

"Ohh, Sorry..." Taehyung said, "Uh? Sorry noona, I forgot, I was so exhausted that time from practice."

I sigh, "It's not Taehyung's fault, I pushed him to let me. He was actually about to complain but I hung up on him before he can do so. Please don't blame everything on Taehyung." Baekhyun explained.

"It's okay, there's nothing we can do, it already happened, and your here. I just arrive earlier that's why I didn't know, but are you sure no one saw you? Specially Dispatch." I said.

"Ne, Don't worry I was so sure no one followed me." He said smiling again. "Did your other members know? What excuse did you use?" Jungkook asked.

"They know actually, and I don't have to lie because I told them that I'm going to Taehyung." He said proudly.

"The last time, you told your members that you're going to the mall to shop but you're already in Jeju Island. Hahaha!" Taehyung said and laughed.

"Eomma? Is it okay with Sajangnim that you went here today than tomorrow? I mean today is still a part of your rest day isn't it?" Lisa asked and I faced her.