CHAPTER 25

Jimin's POV

I told them everything that happened and now that I'm finish, everyone is still in shock. 

I can't blame them actually. I was about to reach for my drink when Yoongi-hyung suddenly made me face him.

"Who is her bias?" He asked desperately? "Ne! That was the question I was also thinking!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Me neither." RM-hyung followed as I feel all of their eyes on me. "So is it me? Worldwide Handsome?" Jin-hyung boasted again.

"I'm sure I'm her angel, I'm her hope, J-Hope!" Hobi exclaimed excitedly as always. "So... Who is it?" Namjoon-hyung asked with hint of eagerness in his voice.

"She said she like... N--no one..." I finally said as Yoongi-hyung's gripped loosen. "Aishh! Jinja! Jimin-ssi! Tell us the truth!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I'm telling the truth! She likes no one! At first I was also shock but she explained herself." I uttered and it caught their attention again.

"What did she said?" Namjoon-hyung asked. "She said that she hasn't decided yet and she think she will never because we are all equal in her eyes." I answered.

I smiled at the thought, so as the others. "Aww, She's really thoughtful." Hobi-hyung declared and we all nod in agreement.

"She's the angel one." Hobi-hyung continued as he pout. "It's okay your my angel hyung." Namjoon said and made Hobi giggled.

The conversation continued and when we all decided to sleep Taehyung suddenly spoke, "I think I'm her bias..." 

"In your dreams TaeTae, It's me." Yoongi-hyung defended. "I'm sure she likes me... because I'm worldwide handsome." Jin said with his flying kiss action.

"Just quit it guys!" Namjoon-hyung reprimanded laughingly. "I think it's Jungkook." I suggested. "I don't think so, she's just caring that's all." Yoongi-hyung insisted.

I just chuckled at him, "You jealous hyung?" He quickly denied and shook his head. We just shrugged at him as he frowned. 

"What?" He uttered innocently. We just chuckled as we left the room leaving him. "Yah! Tell me! What is it!" We heard him called but we continued.

**************************************

Eunha's POV

I'm here at the hotel choosing some clothes. We're gonna celebrate the boys successful tour her in Brazil.

I ended up with my Gucci checkered pencil skirt, above the knee. My yellow off shoulder stripe top and black sandals also with my black Chanel purse.

I changed into it and started putting my makeup on. I decided to do a peachy makeup. I'm into light makeup now a days.