CHAPTER 11

Eunha's POV

"Eo--eomma? How long have been you been standing there?" Lisa asked.

"Ohh don't worry. Just long enough to hear the story."  I asked.

They were all silent. I just walk to the kitchen, where they all are. I put the two paper bags in the counter and take out the ingredients I need to cook.

"Why are you silent?" I asked. "It's Jennie's fault! She asked Sejin-hyung to tell the story!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed.

"Yah! I didn't ask him to tell the story! I just asked how he and eomma meet! And it's your fault. You said you were bored!" Jennie defended.

"Just shut up. It's all your fault actually. You forced me and Ji Wook to tell you the story." Sejin said.

"And why is it on them? Isn't it also your fault for opening your mouth?" I asked him and he just shut his mouth.

"We're sorry eomma, It's all our fault. We didn't intend to know all but Sejin and Ji Wook oppa said everything." Lisa explained.

"Really Lisa? How about you? You also did listen." Ji Wook said. "Fine I did. Sorry eomma." She said again.

"Eomma are you mad at us?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked. 

"No I'm not mad. Why would I be? That's all from the past Chaeng. I moved on from that. You can't let the past hold you back because you'll never know what the future holds." I said and smiled at her and she did the same.

"So noona, What are you cooking for us?" Jungkook asked. "Really Kookie? Food again?" Lisa said. "Why! I'm hungry!" He complained which made me roll my eyes at them.

I averted my attentio on what I should be doing, cooking. "Do you need help Eunha-ssi?" Jin asked me.

"No just sit back and relax." I said. "You sure eomma? eleven hands are better than one." Jisoo said.

"Plus two." Sejin exclaimed and made them laugh. "Fine but just follow what I'll say okay. This isn't a korean dish for your information." I said.

"What is it then?" Namjoon asked. "You'll see." I answered and he just shrugged his shoulders.

********************************************************

I knew I should have never let them help me.We're done cooking and now, the kitchen's a mess... hayss...

The people who 'helped' me is now just waiting at the counter, waiting.

"why does it smells and look familiar?" Sejin asked and I just smirked at him.

"Ohh no... It's not what I think it is?" He exclaimed. "What do you think it is?" I asked and he just giggled like a girl. this guy...