CHAPTER 35

Third Person's POV

They are now back in Korea, Everyone is worried about ChimChim who has been so down since he couldn't perform last time for the Macau Army's but they're sure they understand.

It has been days and everyone tried to talk it out of him but his just so caught up. Well, we can't blame him actually.

They all entered the practice and the girls greeted them, but the man just sauntered towards the couch and sat there, lowering his cap.

Everyone's eyes are on him but they already did everything to comfort him, even Yoongi couldn't make him feel better.

They all talk that they just gave him sometime alone and let him come to them if he needs anything.

They still have one concert to go before they can fully take a rest, they will still held it back in Gocheok Sky Dome.

"Yoongi-hyung! Hobi-hyung! We have to meet our Producer right now! For our music purposes!" Namjoon informed.

"Aishh! Jinja! I'm gonna sleep! Can't we just skip it!" Yoongi complained on the couch, rolling annoyingly.

"I'm tired as well, hyung, but let's just get it done so we can have a rest without disturbance or anything." Hoseok said positively who's walking towards the door where their leader is.

Yoongi snorted and just stand up and walk towards but detour towards Eunha who's in the kitchen.

She was startled a little when he grab her by waist and turn her around to face him. "Yah!" She exclaimed and caught the girls attention and some of them are frowning as the others are grinning.

He smiled infront of him and kiss her lips quickly are ran away towards his co-rappers and pull them outside.

Eunha hasn't recovered yet and still loked shocked and when she realized, she just shook her head.

Jungkook's who's siting freely on the couch with his other member, his phone suddenly rung as he grunted.

"Arghh!" He exclaimed as he get his phone out of his pocket and answer the call without even looking at the caller ID.

"Who are you?" He immediately asked,eyes close, leaning back on the couch again.

"Yah! Jungkook-ssi! I called you just to check on you!" Bambam on the other line said.

Jungkook just sigh, "Bambam, can you call me later, please, I need some rest."He said almost pleading.

"So you're already here, in Seoul?" The other line asked. Jungkook absentmindedly nodded even if he can't see him. "Ne." 

"Let's meet! Right now, I'm free." Bambam exclaimed excitedly, "I miss my Kookie." He continued and giggles like a girl.