CHAPTER 43

A/N again not proofread.

*********************************

Eunha's POV

"Did you already texted them that you can't go home tonight?" Officer Son asked as I nodded in agreement. "Yes, I did." I added.

Earlier after I called my Dad, I recieve a message from the bitch saying she wants to meet up with me at the old and abandoned amusement park where she used to bring me sometimes.

We're trying to come in silently and we no it's not easy because she's also might get ready for our attack but we have to take this risk, our backup is ready if anything happen to me.

I'm gonna come in alone and talk the shit out of her, I have to open her mouth and make her admit all her crime.

"You ready Eunha?" YG-nim asked and I nodded as we walk out of my house. I walk and enter my car as they walk to the other one.

I drove off as they follow me quitely. I arrived at the amusement park and exit my car as I walk in the dark alley. The sun has set and it's just the light posts whose lighting up the place but it's still nit helping at all because it's flickering.

This place is perfect for a crime, no one's here and it's dark. She could've planted snipers around the place to kill me in one go if thing went wrong.

I started finding my way to the control room as I spot to men standing outside of a specific room. She might be in their that's why she's keeping it guard.

I walk towards them as they scan me with their eyes and nodded at each other already knowing who I am.

"Take off your jacket." The other man commanded. I snorted and take it off and handed it to him, "You could have just ask for it nicely if you want it, I could have given it to you politely." I blurted and the other one was about to hit me because I have triggered him but the other one stopped him.

I looked at the both of them and said, "Are you twins or what?" I uttered sassily as I push them away and enter thr room.

I halted my steps when I saw someone sitting on a swirling chair facing the CCTV's all over the place. She might have connected them to secure the area.

She turn around and stand up. I couldn't see her until she step out of the darkness, the moment the light hit her face, my blood immediately boiled. "Hello, my dear niece." She uttered evilness evident in her tone.

She started walking towards me and stopped a few inches away from me. "Hmmm. I like your hair color, it brings out and give people the idea you're a living devil." She said sarcastically.

"You're just like your mother, beautiful on the outside but ugly in the inside." She added, "Really? How about you? You're ugly inside and out, we're a total upgrade." I stated as I see her face harden.

She chuckled awkwardly and started walking around as I follow her with my eyes, "I'm losing my patience, do you know that?" She blurted.