CHAPTER 20

Eunha's POV

We're here at the practice room, as usual, This is the only place we gather. Me and Yoongi already made up, we're okay now but we still didn't tell the others.

But Yoongi is being too obvious. I'm here in the kitchen cooking lunch and when he suddenly 'help' me, but all he did was hug me from the back.

I can't say I'm not liking it but I feel eyes on us. "Yoongi stop it. I'm cooking here, or else I won't feed you."I whisper-shouted and he just nuzzle my neck even more.

"It's okay, your presence made me feel like I'm full." He stated and I can feel him smile. I also did. what was the last time he told me that we shouldn't be too obvious? And look at him now.

His being sweet and cheesy starting this morning. I think it's his turn now to have a period. Tss....

I tried looking at the others and they're really looking at us, grinning stupidly with wiggling their eyebrows.I quickly looked back at the chopping board.

"Will you stop slicing and give attention to me?" Yoongi said with a aegyo voice and pouted. I stop and put down the knife and face him.

I looked at him directly in the eyes and he just gave me his gummy smile. "I already gave you attention, is it okay now? Can I go back to what I'm doing?" I said sarcastically but it looks like the man take it seriously.

He shook his head cutely and said, "Andwaeyo." , "Yoongi are you okay? Are you sick? Do you have a period?" I stated hoping that he'll stop but he didn't and still answered me happily. "Actually I think I do." He said and I just roll my eyes as I sighed in defeat.

 I turn my back to the carrots I was slicing earlier. I was mixing the carrot with a pinch of salt when I felt hands on my waist again and I just ignored it and continue on what I'm doing. His chin resting on my right shoulder.

He suddenly kiss my right cheek which shocked me and made me gasped. He just giggled cutely. I also heard the others giggled as well. I can feel my cheeks burning at his actions.

I just tried to ignore it.I sliced the other ingredients and when I walk to the other side of the kitchen to get some bowl to serve with the Bibimbap, Yoongi didn't let go and just followed me still hugging my back. Really?

I started doing the plating and after a few minutes, I finished it and called the others. They are all now sitting in front of us and just stared at us.

I pinch Yoongi's abdomen and looked at him, he just mouthed 'Wae' innocently and I glared at him but he didn't care.

"Hyung aren't you supposed to let go of Eunha?" Jungkook asked. "I don't want to." He just answered.

"Then how is she gonna eat?" Jin asked. "Ne, and how are you too gonna eat?" Hobi stated.