CHAPTER 32

Third Person's POV

The boys shooting ended and now it's almost ten in the morning as they get ready for activities.

They're now on the seashore and everyone keep on exclaiming how hot it is. "It's hotter hear than Malaysia." Hobi uttered wiping his forehead with his hands.

Namjoon is out doing his 'crab hunting' activities as for Taehyung and Jimin, Well... too 'busy' playing with the cat Jimin had photoshoot with. 

Brandley's the name and by the way Jimin has been kissing the cat since God knows when. ( How to be a cat 😭)

RM just came back from his scavenger hunt, "Jin hyung! Look at this!" He called out.

Jin walk his way as Taehyung tag along. He layed his hands out and show a little crab crawling on his hand. (Now, how to be a crab, okay. Bye.)

'"Woh! Daebak! Kyeopta!" His members exclaimed. "Jinja yeopoda!" Taehyung said happily smiling.

"I lost the white one but it's okay..." Namjoon stated. "Yah Taehyung-ahh! Look! I build a sand castle!" Hobi called out as Taehyung immediately jog to his way.

They both started making a castle and Namjoon walk towards them. "Let crabby join!" He exclaimed and put him on the tunnel Hoseok and Taehyung dug.

"Is it okay?" Hobi asked. "It looks weak..." Tae said worriedly. RM reached for it, "I think it needs water..." He muttered. 

He stand and walk towards the sea. As for Hobi and Taehyung, they are now reparing their castle as the others join them.

Jimin and Yoongi keeps on destroying their castle and the others build it again. "Attention now kindergarten students!" Sejin called out jokingly.

The other laugh because of him. "You have a task to do." He continued as they all stop from playing and walk towards their manager.

Sejin started giving the intructions of the game and when he ended they all started digging up.

The games ended as their lunch started. After a few minutes of resting from their meal they immediately geared up for the next activity.

Eunha started explaining the intruction on SCUBA diving while they're on the boat. 

The boat stopped in the middle of the sea. "How deep is it?" Eunha ask the driver with them.

"Almost 15 feet Ma'am." The driver answered. She nodded. She looked at the others, "Who wanna go first?" She asked.

"Me!Me!Me!" Taehyung volunteered happily and as he wish, he was the first one to dive in with other expert SCUBA divers.

The others followed and it's just Eunha, Sejin and the driver on the boat. She looked at Sejin who looks like his about to throw up.