CHAPTER 24

Eunha's POV

I'm here at the backstage helping the others to prepare. The boys are on the stage performing for their beloved fans. 

They still have two more songs to perform. They're performing 'I Need U' right now.

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl ,I need you girl

The song ended and the boys entered the backstage. We attended everyone of them as we can.

I was just done attending on Taehyung when I saw someone sitting near the stairs that leads to the stage.

I frowned as I approach him. "Jimin?" I called out as he raised his gaze. "Noona." His voice cracking.

I quickly kneel down infront of him and saw his eyes teary. "Jimin? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

He lowered his head. "My voice cracked." He admitted. "What? No! It didn't." I quickly denied but he shook his head.

"My throat's sore and it's failing me." I took a deep breath before raising his gaze with my hands on his chin.

"Jimin-ie." I called out and he just looked at me. "It didn't broke. It was perfect and angelic." 

"But noona... It did and I'm afraid because the fans might not love me anymore... Because I can't give them a good performance... Because my voice broke... I may be good at dancing but my voice is just--" I didn't let him finish.

"Stop." I said firmly. "Do you think that's what they're thinking right now? For me no, Because seeing you already made them happy and I think if I we're out there and heard your voice crack. I wouldn't care. I would still love you as you are, With or without your voice cracking. you're still the same Mochi they know. They wouldn't mind your voice cracking, what's important is that your there loving them and they do the same. And if your voice did crack, I didn't even notice it myself."

"You might think of it as a tiny mistake but it's a big deal to me Eunha-ssi."

"It's really hard to comfort you huh?" I said with a disappointed smile. 

"Do you know that I felt so guilty?" He just frowned at me. I chuckled. "I can't see you cry ChimChim because I think it's my fault. You're pressuring yourself for us but you already gave us a wonderful and unforgettable performance." My eyes getting teary as well. Voice also cracking. Fuck.

He was shocked. "Eunha, Your an..." He didn't continue, didn't want himself to assume.

I smiled bitterly at him and nod. "Yes I am an Army. I knew I couldn't hide it for long." I answered and chuckled.

He didn't respond his mouth still open. "Do you know that every time I see you guys tired or weak because of your performance I want to cry. I sometimes wish, even if it hurts me, that you should stop, take a rest and just live normally. I know some wouldn't want that but even if we tried hard not to think of it, It will still be. And you saying you didn't gave us a worth it performance. If you just know what are your effects on us." I rolled my eyes jokingly and he just chuckled.