CHAPTER 19

Eunha's POV

Me and the girls are out to buy some snack here at the near convenience store. "Let's buy Pepero!" Chaeng exclaimed and Lisa nodded at her and they both scam.

Those kids.... Jisoo and Jennie on the other side are reading the  nutrition facts of a particular snack. 

"It's okay Jisoo and Jennie, You're not gonna bloat easily. You can buy that if you want." I said.

"Really eomma? What if we get fat and--" Jennie said but I cut her off. "Jen, It's okay. You're working out and you're already skinny for God's sake. Blinks are really worried about your weight lose." I said.

"So just eat all you want, Ne?" I said and she just nod. "I want something sweet." Jisoo stated and started thinking and the maknaes just came back with their baskets full. They're eating corn dogs.

"Where did you get that?" Jisoo asked and the maknaes was startled at first . "Their unnie... on the corner, there's a stand there--" Chaeng  didn't finish because Jisoo already run towards the said direction.

"I'm coming for you Corn Dogs!" Jisoo shouted and we just laughed. We just roam around to see if there's more we want to buy and when we're done, we walk towards the cashier. 

"Where's Jisoo?" I asked. "I'm here eomma!" She said running with two corn dogs on her hand and handed Jennie the other one. "Thanks unnie." Jennie said smiling and hug Jisoo from the back and ate the corn dog.

It's already our turn but I'm the one lining up for them, The cashier just encode the snacks and I'm already holding the money.

"₩ 256." The man stated boringly. I handed him ₩500. He gave me the change and handed us the paper bags.

The girls helped me with it. "Were your caps and masks." I said and they obeyed. I also did. For privacy purposes. We exit the store and started walking back to the company.

It's just a walking distance that's why we just decided to walk our way here. On the way we pass by a stand that sells street foods and Jisoo, of course, walking towards it quickly.

"Eomma! Eomma!" She called out pointing to a particular food. "Let's buy some!" She said happily like a child. I just shook my head in disbelief and we walk to her direction.

I'm scanning the variety of foods there is; Odeng, Tteokbokki, Hotteok, Spicy Friend Chicken, French-fry-encrusted hot dog, Gaeran Bbang, Gimbap, and Dakkochi.

"Annyeong Ahjussi! What do you want?"The nice old lady asked me, I just smiled at her. "They all look tasty." I said and she answered 'thank you'. 

I looked at the girls and ask, "What do you want girls? It's on me." I said and they all giggled happily.

"Yiee! I love you so much eomma!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung happily said. They all declared what they said and started arguing.