CHAPTER 41

Third Person's POV

The next morning Eunha received a text message from the police officer that's helping them saying that have found one of Shin Gi Beom's relative, his wife.

She's getting ready because she's gonna fly back to Korea again. Yes, she just came from there yesterday and have to fly back there again.

Yoongi said she should take a rest but she can't rest knowing that they're close. "Goodbye eomma!" The girls bid.

"Take care!" The boys bid as well. She wave at them and was about to exit the house when Lisa spoke, calling her attention, "Eomma..." Eunha looked back.

"Please comeback safely." She uttered, her voice cracking. Eunha gave her a reassuring smile, "I promise, I will and when I promise I—" she was cut off as the girl answer.

"You never broke it." Lisa muttered and smiled at her, Eunha smiled back and finally went out the room as she find her way towards her chopper.

************************************

Eunha's POV

I enter YG-nim's office and saw him with the police officer incharge of our case. He's a close friend of our family. Officer Son.

"Morning sir." I greeted to the both of them as they greeted back. "Eunha what are you doing here? You should take a rest, you just came here yesterday. You might catch a jet lag or something." Sajangnim said worriedly.

"I'm fine sajangnim, I can take care of myself and I can't take a rest, not until we find who murdered my friend."  I uttered firmly trying hard to prevent my voice from cracking.

"Okay." Officer Son uttered, I averted my eyes at him and ask without beating around the bush, "Who's the wife?" 

"So Hee, Shin So Hee." The moment he uttered that name, I suddenly froze. "So—So Hee?" I asked hoping that what I heard was wrong.

"Ne, she works for a company, Big Hit Entertainment and sajangnim told me that you have worked for the company temporarily." He said looking at me as I nodded.

"Yes, I worked their and met her." I explained. "Really?" YG-nim asked as I nodded at him.

"But she's not harmful, she's a good friend of mine..." I explained. "But we still have to interrogate her, just to be sure. If she know's about her husband's activity and death." He exclaimed and I nodded.

I look at my boss and said, "We'll go sajangnim." He nodded, "Just update me,okay?" He added. "I will." I stated as me and Officer Son exit the office.

"I have visited her company but they said that she's on a day off and they gave me her address so we'll go directly to her house." Officer uttered while where walking.