CHAPTER 1

Eunha's POV

"WHAT!"

"Your so loud Eunha-ssi!"

"Mianhee, but! why does it have to be them! they're rich and why do I have to take care of them?! they have their own managers and why are they staying here?!"

"What's so wrong about them? they're worldwide Eunha-ssi, They are the Global Artists! wait... do you hold any grudge towards them?"

"what?! no! It's just that!... ughhh!!"

"Why do you hate the idea so much?"

"No! It's just! aishh! It's too risky sajangnim!"

"That's why I'm asking you to watch them!"

"I mean... they're worldwide as you say and they can stay anywhere they want and of all places, why is it have to be in our company!"

"It's my company to decide who to stay and who to leave,Lee Eunha." and he emphasised the word leave.

I swallowed hard. Him mentioning my full name means I'm in great danger.

"uhmmm.... actually... it's not a bad idea sajangnim! they're welcome here in our company!" I tried saying it happily. I hope it's convincing.

"but sajangnim can I at least know the reason why?"

He sighed and said,"They left their compan----"

"They are signing a contract here at YG?! they're gonna be working for our agency from now on?!"

"Not like that,silly. They left their company building because they're looking for a new one to move in and Bang PD-nim asked me if they can stay and I agree to it as a payment for what I owe him."

"ahhh.. that's why when I got in, you were talking about paying... at first I thought you have a debt---"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ME?! Having debt towards Bang-PD?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I never have debt towards anyone Eunha I'm the one who they ask for it."

"Well that's true." 

"So until they haven't find a new company building to stay in, they'll be here with us."

"How about JYP? they're close right? why don't they stay there?"

"I'm really starting to think Eunha that you hate BTS? do you?"

"No! I don't!"

"Good. JYP have no rooms left because he has lots of Idols that he also took care of, and he think he can't focus at BTS, he's busy with Twice and Got7, now do you have more questions?"