CHAPTER 28

Eunha's POV

The moment I exit the hotel, I immediately called for a cab. And when I got into one. I told him the address.

You have all the time to fuck each other fuckers. I said in my mind remembering what happen earlier.

I shut my eyes in frustration and also for tears not to come out. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and looked open my phone, which is in my hand, and look at the lockscreen.

My only purpose was to inform myself what time is it but was also greeted by a man with happily smiling showing his gums.

I quickly opened it and was greeted again by the same man, I looked for the gallery as I change my wallpaper and lockscreen into a wallpaper full of 'middle finger up' emojis.

There. I leaned back again on my seat and shut my eyes for a moment to take a rest from everything.

After a few minutes, I felt the cab stop and I opened my eyes as I was greeted by an apartment.

I paid the driver and exit the cab as I walk inside the building. I head to the elevator and went inside.

I click the button for the floor I want to go and waited a few seconds. I'm just the only one here.

I walk out the elevator and walk my way to my destination. The moment I was facing room 501, I press the doorbell. 

After a few seconds, and no one is still opening the door I keep on clicking the doorbell, and after many attempts, It already did and was greeted by a tall man with a messy hair and his face frowning in annoyance.

He suddenly awaken when he realize who I am. I smirked at him, "Still up for that movie?" I asked.

He rub his eyes as he point his living room, "Come in." He offered and I did.

I observed his apartment and I can say, I like the interior design. Black and grey, suits my soul right now.

I sat on the couch and saw him on the kitchen, drinking some water and washing his face. He walk to my direction when his done.

"Why are you here Eunha? It's late... and you disturbed me from my slumber." He complained.

"I wanna watch a movie right now." I stated. He looked at the walk clock."It's past ten Eunha, The malls are already close."

"Then let's watch here."

"I don't boy CD's."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I scan the room to see something that we could do. A particular item caught my attention.