CHAPTER 39

~ O N E   W E E K   L A T E R ~

Lisa's POV

"Yah! Kook! Open this door! Jeon Jungkook!" I don't care if I wake up the other, urgh! I hate this man so much! I won't stop banging on this door until he open it.

"Yah! Jungkook--" I didn't finish myself when the door open as my fist landed on something hard.

I look up from his chest and saw him smirking, "What is it that your banging in my door at this hour and being violent?" he asked seductively.

I involuntarily gulp, knowing that his just topless and just a towel's covering his lower body, he obviously came from the shower, his hair wet as water slowly dripping down on his abs. What?! Snap out of it! 

 I cleared my throat, stand up properly and was about to pull my hand away from his chest when he suddenly held it.

I looked at him shocked and he notice it as he smirked again, "Let's talk inside." He uttered as he pull me along and close the door.

He let go of my hand when we got in and turn around as he walk somewhere as my eyes feast at the sight of his back. 

"Why are you banging at my door again?" He asked not looking back. "You--you weren't fair on our last bet!" I exclaimed and I'm afraid to admit, I did stutter. Ughh! Why does he have to be topless of all time?

He turned around with a can of beer in his hand, "I was fair baby, You just couldn't beat me?" He declared proudly with made my blood boil again.

"Why are you drinking?" I suddenly ask. "What? I'm allowed here in Korea... I'm not underage here." He stated boasting again.

"You want?" He offered. I want to but I can't, rules is rules. "I can't I'm not allowed." I muttered and he just shrug. "Suit yourself." He said as he drink the beer in one go and shoot the empty can on the trash can.

"3 point!" He exclaimed. "What do you want Liz?" He asked this time walking towards me as I involuntarily step back which earn him to smirk.

I halted my step don't want him to see that I'm affected, he stopped when where facing each other. 

"I asked you Liz? What do you want?" He asked seductively and  sent shivers down my spine. Why does he affect me this much? And why did you come here at this hour! Ugh! Bad idea! Bad Idea!

He suddenly took a step forward as I took a step backward as my back his the door. "Do you wanna play?" He asked as his hands settled on the walk, locking me.

"Yes." I answered. "What game?" he asked again as I bit my lower lips and saw him avert his eyes on it. "Ahh... That game." He uttered as his lips crash on mine.

I found myself responding as a moan escape myself when I felt him bit my lower lip. His kisses got rough as I felt his tongue on my mouth asking for access as I let.