CHAPTER 31

A/N SO YEAH! I CAN'T STILL BELIEVE THAT WE'RE ALREADY ON CHAPTER 31 BUT THERE IS STILL NO DRAMA HAPPENING!!!!

SO FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THAT THING TO HAPPEN, I'M SORRY BUT THIS STORY JUST FOCUS ON THEIR BOND AND RELATIONSHIP.

BUT THERE WILL BE A DRAMA SOON, MAYBE AROUND CHAPTER 35 OR SOMETHING. RIGHT NOW I JUST WANNA FOCUS ON THE OTHER SHIPS LIKE LISKOOK, JIROSE, TAENNIE, AND JINSOO.

SO... EUNHA AND YOONGI WILL BE TAKING A LITTLE BIT OF BREAK, BY THE WAY I JUST DIED EARLIER BECAUSE BIGHIT DROP ANOTHER BOMB!!!! 🤯💣

I'M GONNA INVOLVE HERE THE SUMMER PACKAGE IN THE PHILIPPINES, I FORGOT THE ORDER OF THE ACTIVITIES THEY DID BUT I'LL JUST PUT WHAT I REMEMBER. JUST WANNA MAKE THAT CLEAR.

I JUST ROSE FROM THE DEAD, NYEONGAN❣️

**************************************

Third Person's POV

All of the staffs are sauntering around under the stage looking for a particular person.

"Eunha!"Sejin called. He keeps on looking around. "Wae?!" Eunha finally answered.

Sejin look around and saw her as he approach her direction. "Good thing I found you! We're all looking around for you!"

"Is there a problem?" She asked frowning. "Namjoon break his leg." He informed.

"What?!" She exclaimed. "I mean not break but hurt himself..." He corrected.

"Where is he?" She asked looking around. Sejin started jogging as Eunha followed him.

Eunha immediately run towards Namjoon when she saw him with the other staff and members. "What happen? Did you fall?" She asked looking at him worriedly.

"I think I hit it on something hard or maybe I stomp it while dancing... It just clicked." Namjoon said breathlessly and Eunha nodded.

"Ice... I need Ice!" Eunha shouted looking around. The others immediately started moving.

Eunha keep massaging his right leg as the others came in with a lot of ice bags. Eunha immediately reach for it.

"Surround his leg with it." She ordered and the others followed. She looked at RM. "You need to take a rest Namjoon-ahh." She stated.

"We have to make a decision." Sejin said. "This is serious Namjoon." Jin uttered worriedly.

Everyone looked at RM and waited for his decision. "I'll go for it." Eunha immediately sigh and looked down.

"Take a break here for two minutes." She muttered. "We only have two songs left. I have to do it." Namjoon said.

Eunha just keep on lightly pressing the ice bags on his leg. "You sure you can do it? It might get worst." She mumbled almost pleading.