CHAPTER 2

Eunha's POV

"Wohhh! Daebak! Eunha-ssi! You've change a lot! The last time I saw you, you were so beautiful and now your stunningly gorgeous!" Sejin said. Tss, This man...

"And Sejin! You're still the same! Loud as ever! and I'm telling you, flattery don't work on me. You know that."

"Ohh please Eunha, It's not like your not used to me! hahaha!"He said laughing and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait eomma? You know him?" Lisa asked pointing her finger at us.

"Lisa,  what did I told you? Pointing is?"

"Rude, Mianhee."She said in realization.

"But how do you know each other uhmm? noona?" Taehyung asked. I was startled because him calling me his noona? that's a first.

"How old are you?" I asked ignoring his question. "I'm 22."

"24. I'm sorry for being rude I was just startled when you called me your noona." I said as I give him a lip tight smile and his boxy smile in return.

"I'm also sorry for not introducing myself. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Eunha, I'll be the one who'll manage your stay here in our company. I'm the general manager."

"Yah! General manager?! Why am I still a manager?!" Sejin complained.

"Oh shut it Sejin is it my fault that I got promoted and I do my job perfectly? what's important is that you have a job for living than nothing." I said.

"Uhm... eomma? Why are they staying here? and for how long will that stay be?" Jennie said. "And about that. They're staying here because they're still looking for a new company building to move in and for the mean time they'll stay here with us and for how long? I don't know I didn't ask YG-sajangnim cause he alredy push me out his office tsk." 

"Oww, I hope you enjoy your stay here!" Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

"Just hope that you guys won't see any ghost roaming around." Lisa said. "Aww Lisa what did I told you about ghosts?", "I know eomma that they're just spirit roaming around because they miss the building they worked for when they're still alive and just asking for prayer from us but..."

"But?" 

"The last time I saw one, I thought it was Chaeyoung but..."

"hush down now my baby just don't think of it often ok? If you see one again run into my office? ne?"

"ne eomma, I love you so much!" She said and hug me and I happily obliged and hug her back.

"I love you too more than you think." I said happily.

"Group hug!" Jisoo exclaimed and all the girls approach us into a group hug. aww I love this. I'll do everything just to protect this precious princesses of mine. Even risking my life.