CHAPTER 29

Third Person's POV

"I'm back!" Eunha cheerfully said as she enter the hotel lobby where everybody are. They all stand up and felt relieve.

Eunha scan them and asked, "What? You miss me too much?" as she chuckle and sat on the single couch.

They're all frowning and started thinking what happened to her. They all know about Yoongi and Eunha's fight. Speaking of the man, his now with them.

"Eunha, where did you go? We were so worried." So Hee stated and Eunha walk to her direction and greeted her as she kiss her cheeks side to side. "Don't worry mother I just go shopping, partying, and... racing." She said casually with her shoulders shrugging.

"You were gone all night Eunha. We were about to call your agency if you didn't show up."Sejin said who's beside them.

"Ohh please Sejin, It's not like your not use to me." She exclaimed.

"We thought you were in trouble." Namjoon uttered and the girl looked at him and gave him her reassuring smile.

"I bring trouble Namjoonie." She answered sweetly.

"Noona? kenchana?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I? Right Suga?" She stated smirking at the man beside Jungkook. 

Everyone was looking at the both of them, vice versa. It was the first time Eunha called Yoongi by his stage name.

The room was filled with silence and Eunha looked at the girl she hates the most.She looked at her from head to teo. "Woh? Isn't this surprising? I didn't know you care about me that you even waited here with the others. I thought you were in your room enjoying your pleasurable moment with someone." The moment she said 'someone', she averted her eyes to Yoongi.

Everyone started making conclusion as Eunha walk to the Hotel's check-in counter. "I would like to check-in in one of your hotel suites please. Just a one night stay." She spoke in english.

"Okay Ma'am please wait a moment." The hotelier said and Eunha face the other who are all frowning.

"Ohh yeah, bout' that. I transfer because I don't wanna disturb people in my room who are having their activities." She exclaimed.

"It's just one night Eunha and were off tomorrow morning and you'll have to spend some money." Sejin uttered.

"I know and don't worry, it's my money to waste." She said casually as she walk back to the the counter and get the key for her room.

She was about to walk to the lift but halted her steps. She face the other who are looking at her. "What time is our flight for tomorrow?" She asked.

" Nine in the morning noona." Jimin asnwered and she nod in agreement.