CHAPTER 18

Eunha's POV

It's been three days since that 'making out + Scolding' . And Sejin is on the watch 24/7. We didn't deny about our relationship because it's too obvious trough our position and If we did, He will still insist.

We did get some scolding from him but we explained it to him that it should just be between the three of us, at first his thinking twice but agreed later on.

I'm hear on the couch with my girls and the boys, We're watching 'Hwarang' episode 18 because we wanna see how Taehyung's acting skills.

We are all facing the TV and where on the part where Sun-Woo (Park Seo Joon) and Dan-se (Kim Hyun Joon) are fighting.

On my side is Taehyung and I put my hands on his popcorn to get some. "Noona!" He complained. "Shh..." I said.

Hansung (Taehyung) saw them fighting and realize what happening he immediately run towards them blocking Dan-se and hold his brother's  sword which has venom in it.

( FOR OTHERS WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED 'HWARANG: THE POET WARRIOR YOUTH', I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH IT GUYS! IT'S REALLY A GREAT DRAMA! K, BYE.)

I didn't realize that I was already crying hard and keep on hugging Taehyung. "Taehyung-ahh! Do-don't take that kind of role again!" I reprimanded him still hugging and he hugged me back.

"My hyung... Please don't hate him." I heard from the television and saw him lost his consciousness and it made me cry harder. 

His other hyungs can't hug him because of me. "Ne noona, and please don't cry... It's just an drama. I'm here with you right now!" He said and chuckled.

"Still! Don't touch any sharp object starting from now on!" I said and release him. "Aww, you're so cute noona! You cried to hard. Your eyes are already red." He said.

Taehyung is now reading his letter (on the drama) and the moment I saw him smile I started crying again and hugged my knees as I burry my face.

Taehyung hugged me and whisper, "Don't cry noona, It's okay." He cooed like I'm a little child. I hug him back.

"Are you okay Eunha-ssi?" Jin asked. "Yeah, You're too caught up by the drama." Namjoon said.

"Ne, noona? is something wrong?" Taehyung asked. Actually there's nothing wrong. "Nothing, I'm just being emotional maybe and a little exaggerated." I said wiping my tears.

Taehyung's just rubbing my back. I reached for some tissue and blow my nose. 

*******************************************

Yoongi's POV