CHAPTER 27

Eunha's POV

"If it isn't The Great Lee Eunha!" Zayne exclaimed jokingly with a high pitch voice. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why am I not shock Zayne Smith?" I said sassily and cross my arms in front of my chest as I raise my right brow at him.

He just chuckled as he pull me again for a hug, I happily obliged. I did mis this guy.

"Enough, I can't breath." I uttered as he release soft chuckles. "Why? Because I'm near you huh?" He said wiggling his brows at me and I rolled my eyes again.

"Still a flirt huh?" I spat and he shrugged as he put his arm atop my shoulder. "Miss me?" He asked.

"I won't lie, I did." I answered as he smile. Someone cleared his throat from behind as I turn my back and saw Taehyung.

Why did I forgot they're here with us?

"Care to introduce me?" Zayne asked and I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time. "Guys, This is Zayne Smith, My..." I looked at him as he looked back.

"Boyfriend." He continued. "Eww!" I immediately swat his hand off my shoulder. "His my childhood friend." I corrected.

"Too much for being your childhood friend... You never came back like you said!" He complained acting childish.

"Sorry! I was so focus on my studies and career. For my future." I stated. "I was also supposed to be a part of that future of yours, my wife." He casually said.

I was taken a back when I remember what happened. We were just bestfriends back then but our parents said that there might be something more between us and they were thinking of getting us married in the future but I migrated in L.A. that's why it didn't happened.

"But! You don't need to take it seriously! That was in the past! But you'll have to make it up to me..." He said as he lean closer, our face just inches away.

"Sure! What do you want?" I asked not taking a step back. He smirked as he looked down on my lips. I'm well aware that he did developed feelings for me way back but he never confessed so I just don't mind it at all.

"I want you..." He whispered on my ear and I was shocked as he leaned backwards and smiled.

"to watch a movie with me!" He exclaimed happily and I didn't know why was I relieved. I nodded.

"Okay! Bye! I'll call you!" He said as he walk away as I turned my back to the others.

"Okay! Guys! Did you already think of what to buy for you souvenir?" I asked changing the topic.

"Are you two just bestfriends?" Taehyung asked teasingly. "Yeah? Friends do put their arms on others shoulder but friends--" Jimin didn't finish.