1.3

At 4 o'clock, Sebastiano enters, carrying a tray of food. He puts it down in front of me. A bowl of rice, several smaller bowls filled with different vegetables and a plate for me to eat from.

"If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask," he says with a smile. Well, if that's the case.

"Can you get me a plug or something? Haven't put anything in there in a while," I ask casually, using two big spoons to put food on my plate. Sebastiano furrows his brow.

"The master has specifically ordered me not to indulge in any sexual activities with you," he answers with a sense of urgency. Sighing, I look up at him.

"I'm not asking you to put anything inside my ass. I just want to prepare myself in case Mr Leandro intends to be as sudden with the sex part of the contract as he was with the biting," I explain to him, watching his expression change to surprise.

"Oh, of course. I will have to ask the master first, though. But I think he will appreciate your foresight."

I nod, then turn back to watching TV. The food tastes great, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if he had his personal chef to prepare food. Probably. Can't imagine him cooking. And Sebastiano doesn't look like the type to be good at it either, though I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Ah, who cares. Noone knows what I'm thinking.

"Anything else?" I ask, looking up at Sebastian who's still standing there, watching me intently.

"No. I'm just here in case you need anything."

"I need a plug because I don't want my ass to get ripped apart by your dear master, so if you want to do me a favor, go and get me one," I tell him, slightly annoyed. "And I enjoy my privacy, so don't bother me any more than necessary."

"Okay," he replies quickly, then hurries downstairs. Good. I sit back on the couch comfortably, plate on my thighs, and stuff my mouth with food as I continue watching the documentary on African tribal communities. Two hours later, when the food has settled inside my stomach, I switch to a music channel to do my daily workout. Might as well get that done before I put something inside me. I probably won't want to move around too much afterward.

Every ten minutes, I take a short break, making sure I drink enough. Since Sebastiano forgot to supply we with a glass, I have to go to the sink for water every time. Sweating, I take off my shirt, wondering if he wants me to shower again afterward. Some men like the scent of sweat on another, though I don't know how the vampiric nose might react to the strong odor. Not that I smell bad, but sweat is still sweat.

I'm doing sit-ups when Sebastiano returns, holding a black box in front of his body. I sit up casually, watching him as he steps closer. Considering the way he looks at me, he's either jealous because he's a fragile midget or imagining having sex with me. He hands the box to me.

"He says it's a good idea. But you're not allowed to do anything else," he explains quickly, blushing slightly. Oh. Interesting. Given my current situation, I'd thought I'd be assigned someone less prude. Well, given the way he's averting his eyes, I think I get what he means by that. I'm allowed to prepare myself, but I'm not allowed to enjoy it. Didn't intend to.

As I open the box to get a look at what I'm expected to work with, Sebastiano flinches. Sighing, I look up at him, raising my eyebrows questioningly.

"I'm going to leave now," he murmurs, bows to me and hurries out of the room, his ears as red as it gets. Shit. I forgot to ask him if Mr Leandro would like me to shower. Well, I'll just do it. That's the safe decision. I put the box aside, then resume my workout.

An hour later, I'm standing in the shower, using the water as lube. I lean forwards, resting my head against the wall and relaxing my perineal muscles. Carefully, I push the glass plug inside, though it takes several minutes – and there's still more until I reach the slender part that will make sure it stays inside. Panting with the effort to relax even though my sphincter is protesting painfully, I decide to take some time to adjust. The hot water is helping me relax.