9.4

My breath hitches as his tongue licks along my length. Moaning, I spread my legs further. His fingers caress the inner side of my thighs, eliciting a tingling sensation from my skin that travels towards my hips and pools there. Shivering, I clutch at the sheets.

He takes my tip into his mouth, sucking lightly, taking his time to please me thoroughly. Licking, sucking, kissing, nibbling softly at my flesh. Panting, I close my eyes, feeling myself get closer to release even though he hasn't even taken me in properly.

"Dael, I'm coming," I warn him, thinking that he might want to do something else before that, but all my warning does it make him moan as he increases his effort, sucking hard. The thought of him enjoying giving me a blowjob does the trick. Trembling, I arch my back and come into his mouth. As he sits up and swallows, I stare at him in disbelief.

"Doesn't it taste bad?"

"It's the only part of you that tastes just the same as before," he explains with a smug grin, obviously satisfied that he's satisfied me.

"My sperm?"

"Yes, you're sperm," he repeats pointedly. I grunt disapprovingly.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Yes, I am," he chirps happily, leaning down to place another kiss on my half-on. I shiver pleasantly. "But I'm serious. Though I wouldn't say it tastes good."

"Thanks for pointing that out," I grumble, though not really angry. Still, it's not nice to hear him say that right after he's swallowed it. "Next time, you can just spit it out."

"Not going to happen. I'm going to take all I can get, especially since you're blood's off limits right now,." He kisses his way up my stomach and my chest until he's nibbling at my neck. Somehow, I can already see where this is going. Not like we just talked about the fact that my body being in a better condition isn't thanks to his sexual appetite.

"Dael, this is exactly why I told you I was going to come," I chide him half-heartedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine. Then let's go to the beach." He sighs and gets up from the bed quickly. I stare after him, slightly disappointed. "I think the old lady's going to be happy to be rid of just. She's looked at me accusingly every time I went past her."

"Somehow, I get the feeling you enjoy tormenting people," I mock with a lopsided-grin. He extends his hand towards me and I take it, allowing him to pull me onto my feet. Out of the corner of my eyes, I notice my not even quarter-eaten breakfast. "By the way, let me finish breakfast before we go."

"As long as you promise to keep your mouth shut while chewing," he scoffs, rolling his eyes at me. I roll mine at him in return, because I'm not chewing with my mouth open. At least I think I don't. No, really, I don't, so long as one doesn't count the occasion when I talk with food in my mouth. Okay, so maybe I do lack manners.

"You're incredibly kind today," I remark flatly, making my way onto the balcony.

"I know," he chuckles and follows me outside. We sit down once more. Dael takes care of something work-related on his phone while I finish three bread rolls and then we're off to the beach.

The sand is bright, looking almost white in the direct sunlight. I wriggle my toes, enjoying its softness as it ripples past them. The sky's a bright blue in contrast to the darker shade of the ocean that carries small waves towards the beach.

"It's crowded," I observe, taking in the sight of countless half-naked bodies lying or running around. The sound of people screaming and laughing drowns out the swish of the water. Seagulls cry above our heads.