1.4

I follow his instructions, burying my face in the black satin sheets. This is nerve-wracking. I prefer being able to see him. And all I can hear is his soft panting and the rustling of the sheets as he moves closer. A finger touches my entrance, coated with lube. Well, at least he bothers with the proper procedure. He adds another finger, then a third, before starting to move them in and out slowly. His other hand moves between my legs, stroking me in the same rhythm. I moan, thrusting my hip slightly to increase the friction.

Then, his lips touch the back of my waist and I tense, gritting my teeth. That's the last time. I grunt as he buries his teeth in my flesh, trying to concentrate on the pleasant sensation his fingers cause me. Still, it's not enough. Shit. It hurts. I curse under my breath, clutching at my hair with both hands, tensing up. He pulls out of me, teeth and fingers.

"That was the last time", I hiss. I want his confirmation that this still counts to yesterday - because I sure as hell didn't expect to have to deal with three bites in such a short time. He chuckles, taking his place between my legs.

"It's not in the contract, so we'll stop if you've had enough and I'll have to pay you for the whole month, but otherwise, I'm going to bite you as much as I want", he informs me, obviously amused, and I tense. What the fuck? No one said anything about this.

"Then stop", I grunt, glaring at him over my shoulder. He raises his eyebrows at me in surprise, then mischief enters his red eyes.

"Fine", he says, though his hands still hold my hips. "But I'll make sure no other vampire will hire you anymore. So, I guess if you really need the money, you've got no other choice but to stay with me."

"That's blackmail!", I complain, incredulous, trying to move away from him, but he buries his fingers into my skin, making me wince. „I won't survive if you drink too much."

"Then I guess I just don't have to drink from you when I bite you", he replies, a smug grin on his lips. Shit. My mind is racing. This isn't what I've agreed to. But he's influential enough to be able to keep his words. And I wouldn't have applied for this if I had thought there was any other chance for me to earn enough money. Shit. Shaking, I lower my head onto the bed.

"That's a good boy", he laughs, placing the tip of his erection at my entrance. I tense as he pushes, even though I'm trying hard to relax. Shit. Concentrate. This isn't the part that makes me want to leave. I listen to the sound of his voice, the deep moan resonating in my ears. Slowly, I relax around him, allowing him to push deeper, though only until the soft tip has sunken inside and his hard length presses against my muscles. He starts thrusting, using quick, small movements, only causing so much pain that it's bearable.

I moan, feeling him rub against my insides. The pleasure helps calm my breathing and my mind. Maybe he won't bite me until afterwards. That's still bad, but at least I get to enjoy myself. He growls, pushing in deeper, making me shiver with pleasure and grit my teeth in pain at the same time.

"Stop", I hiss, unable to take any more right now. Or else, my skin's going to rupture. Followed by my muscles until I'm severely damaged. To my surprise, he pulls out a bit. Sighing, I let out a deep breath. Well, least I can do is thank him for that appropriately. Maybe that'll make him think about listening to me in the future. I tense my stomach muscles, pushing against him while relaxing my sphincter. Moaning, he digs his fingers into my hips, then starts thrusting.

"Can I touch myself?", I ask hopefully. The throbbing sensation between my legs is starting to become uncomfortable. Besides, I'd rather find release before he thinks about biting me again. Yeah, my own pleasure is a good way to take my mind off of the dreadful anticipation.

"Fine", he grunts, panting. He sounds strained, probably from trying to keep himself from coming too fast. The thought of his sperm inside me elicits a moan from my throat. Or he could pull out, spilling himself onto my ass. I wrap my fingers around myself, pumping hard. He thrust a few times, then pushes his hips forwards, sinking deeper into me, stretching my muscles. Moaning, I quicken the pace.