5.4

His hand slips down onto my ass, making sure we stay in contact in case I fail to follow his movement. I don't. My fingers at the hem of his pants, I expose some of the skin. I've been wanting to do this since he started dancing. I let him lead me, his erection rubbing against mine. We kiss hungrily, moaning against each other's lips.

I feel the alcohol slip into my bloodstream.

I rest my arms on his shoulders, entwining my fingers at his nape. He leans closer until his lips touch my ear, then he growls, his arousal obvious. If this is how it's going to end, I won't mind him dropping by every now and then, even if he brings someone along.

I moan, tilting my head to the side. He curls back his lips, revealing his fangs as he stares at the exposed skin.

"Ally!" Keith screams happily, jumping onto my back and wrapping his arms around my chest, not caring that he's disturbing something. Dael narrows his eyes at him, forcing his lips to relax - and I can't help but chuckle. "You know, we've got work to do. And you guys screwing on the dance floor is getting in the way of that."

"You call that work?"

So he didn't notice. That's interesting.

"Don't think I'd touch him out of my own free will," Keith replies, sounding disgusted. I know he's just being playful. Dael glances at me and I shrug.

"He's telling the truth," I assure him. He releases my hips, taking a step back as he eyes us warily. Keith slips back onto the floor and I turn around to face him.

"So, you're his top or bottom?" he chirps happily, mischief glinting in his eyes. I glance to the side, noticing blondie watching from a stool at the bar. Well, it's not our usual routine, but I guess it serves the purpose just as well. I lean down to talk directly into his ear.

"Bottom," I tell him. Instantly, his fingers grab my neck, pushing me down. I bent over, holding on to his hips for support. He moves them fluently, rubbing his crotch into my face. I tilt my head up to get a good look at him.

His gaze is fixed on blondie. So, he's intent on showing what'll go down tonight. I play along, enjoying the way we move against each other, at the same time eager for it to end. Because this is just foreplay.

An hour later, we finish, panting and sweating. He grins at me, giving me a peck on my cheek before he hurries away, eyes set on blondie. I shake my head at him, then turn around to watch Dael dance. I didn't expect him to wait for me, so I'm not surprised to see him thrusting his hips against someone else's rear.

Well, he's still around, so I guess he did wait for me. Besides, I caught him watching Keith and me from time to time. When he notices me approaching, he's quick to turn away from the other guy.

"Done?" he shouts over the noise and I nod. He grabs my wrist, forcing me to follow him outside and to the red cabriolet that's parked close to the bar. Grinning, I comply as he pushes me towards the passenger seat.

I don't think the speed at which he drives us back to the mansion is safe, but we arrive intact. I enjoy the view of the scenery flying past us, a blur of grey city stones, then of the greenery outside. He stops the car when the gates close behind us.

Seeing the way he looks at me, I jump over my seat into the back eagerly. My fingers are busy removing my pants, though I make sure to take my time, enjoying his eyes on me. They're glued to my every move.

Growling, he climbs into the back as well, pushing me down onto the row of seats. I let myself fall back, lifting my hips while I pull down my briefs as well. Without a warning, he takes my drooling tip into his mouth, licking away the sweet pre-cum. Moaning, I throw my head back, burying my nails in his shoulders.