5.3

Quick dedication to SharonJonah - thanks for reading this far :) I appreciate your votes!

-

My heart's racing like mad and even the routine of mixing drinks can't take my mind off of what just happened. Still, I keep smiling, making small talk. Dael and the stupids leave shortly afterwards.

Out of sight, out of mind. Oh, if it were that easy. During my break, I step outside into the backyard of the bar – and flinch in surprise when I notice someone to my right.

"Enjoying yourself?" Dael asks calmly, stepping closer. I shrug, taking a sip of my energy drink to buy some time. My mind can't come up with a good answer. "Yeah, thought as much. So now you're allowing just anyone to feed on you?"

"What's it to you?" I reply tersely, avoiding his gaze. He keeps closing in on me.

"You're mine," he growls deeply, suddenly in front me, pushing me back against the wall, hands on my shoulders and one leg between mine. I scream in surprise, then in pain as he burrows his teeth in the base of my neck. Grunting, I calm myself down.

Another waiter appears in the corridor leading outside and I wave at him to go away. He seems to consider that for a second, then leaves. I tilt my head to the side, giving Dael better access. His fangs sink deeper into me. Maybe it hurts like hell, but there is something erotic to this after all.

He's close. His hair tickles my chin. His tongue presses against my skin while he sucks; his lips move. Moaning, I close my eyes, grabbing a fistful of his hair to keep him close. He growls again, this time an even lower tenor that wakes an almost painful longing inside of me. I thrust my hip forwards, rubbing my erection against his leg.

I curse under my breath when he moves one hand to my hip, holding me still. Shit. Groaning in frustration, I try to gain some friction but he's pinning me against the wall. When he removes his fangs, I hiss slightly, then moan as he bites down again, a bit higher this time.

Shit. It hurts like hell but I'm unable to think about anything besides part of him moving in and out of me. My hips twitch. I've been so busy with work, I haven't touched myself for almost a week. He chuckles, eliciting a frustrated moan from my throat as the sound sends shivers down my spine.

"Please," I mewl, pretty sure he's already picking up some stray thoughts considering the way he's been sucking hard. His fangs slide out of me and he moves back, looking me over intently, though not bothering to release me.

"Now look who's all over who," he comments drily, stepping away from me, then turns his back on me as he walks away.

"Come on, seriously?" I shout after him as he disappears into the bar, acting as if his own hard flesh hadn't been pressing into my thigh. Shit. Now I'm horny as fuck and have to work another six hours. Frustration is too weak a word to describe my feelings right now.

When I return home, I make sure to eat something because I'm feeling unusually weak. Well, it's probably not so unusual considering what happened.

Sighing, I stuff ice cream into my mouth, enjoying the taste of sugar. Finally in bed, my thoughts keep me awake, pointing out the strength of his grip and the length of his cock and all those other juicy details.

I jerk off. Twice.

My cell phone wakes me two hours earlier than usual because work starts two hours earlier as well because it's fucking Friday. At least I will be able to leave after ten hours. I feel dead. To be more precise, I feel the way I felt two months ago, drained of my blood. Well, it could be worse - if I remember correctly.