3.3

Suffice to say I feel thoroughly butchered. My neck is hurting, and so are my right arm and stomach – and my rear as well. The red dots are staring back at me from the ceiling mirror like tiny eyes. Still, I cannot say that I hate the sex, especially not after Dael allowed me my first orgasm without any fangy-dangy and made sure I even had a second one.

He snorts into my ear, but hell, the sound is anything but appalling. Guess something I thought was funny. Fangy-dangy? Most likely. While I hate that he's prying on my mind, I am very much mollified at the moment. My cock had received an attention that was close to utmost devotion, making me feel comfortably heavy. He had complied to my every whim, moving fingers and even tongue right where I desired them.

"I like that trail of thought", Dael comments smugly, making me frown as I turn around in his embrace. I know perfectly well why he likes it and I'd rather be with someone who knows me by heart, not by vampiric mind-reading superpowers. His grin falters as his lips tense, forcing my heart to skip a beat in frightful anticipation. My breath hitches.

"Can't you just be happy that you got to fucking enjoy yourself?" he growls with narrowed eyes. Hell, not like I said anything different, but whatever bed bug bit him obviously has worse fangs than he does. A glint passes through his eyes, like a glimmer reflected from the early afternoon sun that has settled on the other side of the windows. Instinctively, I push myself away from him, fumbling around awkwardly as I anticipate his resistance. To my surprise, he allows me to get up without so much as a disapproving glance.

"For someone so afraid, you have a really loud mouth", Dael says flatly, though some of his dry humor is already showing through again in the form of the complacent grin that is tugging at the corners of his lips.

"I didn't say anything", I retort, eyeing him warily with arms crossed in front of my chest. Call me a scaredy cat for all I care, but I don't trust him. Next thing I know, I'll have him sucking the life out of me yet again. Dael growls ferally, making me flinch. Slowly, he sits up on the bed with the sheets lazily wrapped around his waist, looking like a young god. I am ready to paint the hell out of him.

For the briefest moment, there is this very awkward silence between us as his eyes tell me that he just heard that perfectly well. Then, Dael bursts out laughing, so honestly and openly that it takes my breath in a way that no fear of him ever could. His eyes wrinkle, the pure honesty of his delight, and he presses a hand to his stomach while his other is placed on the mattress, holding him upright. I should be angry that he's laughing at me, and I'll keep that in mind for later, but for now, I am simply captivated. He could be my muse for the rest of my life and I wouldn't get tired of drawing him.

Dael heaves a sigh, finally regaining his composure and breath.

"I think we could find some time for that later", he says, his voice even more charming than his smile as he tilts his head to the side and I melt. He grins as he gets out of bed, getting dressed as quickly as the last time he left me.

"Well, I can't afford to pay you ten grand because I spend my days fucking little poets." He chuckles and my heart clenches painfully at his choice of words. He walks over to me with long strides and without a care, then grabs hold of my chin and kisses me good-bye. For someone who's able to read my mind, he seems pretty selective when it comes to the thoughts he's picking up. I glare at his back. Not that he cares.

I contemplate continuing the painting of his voice only briefly. He doesn't deserve my attention any more than what is utterly necessary - at least that's what's going through my head at the moment. Thus, I clean up the mess I made with the water and brushes before I drop down on the couch, scrolling through some pictures on the internet with my phone. I find a beautiful one of a child and dog playing together on a meadow and paint that instead, adding and blurring colours to capture the feeling of their friendship.

Sebastiano enters about when I have finished the rough colouring, knocking softly on the wall to catch my attention. There's no door to the loft, just the stairs and then you're here. The servant doesn't wait for my approval, though. He quickly arranges my lunch on the coffee table; a juicy steak with rosemary seasoning, cooked potatoes and grilled vegetables.

"The meat is going to help with the bloodloss", he explains with a shrug, already making his way to the bed before I even get close to the food. I slump down on the couch, inhaling the mouthwatering scent with a pleased moan. Meat sounds heavenly right now, and my taste buds agree very strongly, sending endorphins right into my brain. Sebastiano hurries past me, behind the couch, carrying the large blue bundle that he had turned the sheets into.

He jerks to a stop with one foot on the stairs already.

"Chocolate cake for dessert?" he shouts back, craning his neck. What a redundant question. The mere thought makes my mouth water as I am one hundred percent sure that it's going to be freshly made and probably more delicious than my mom's home-baked one. No hard feelings here, but the food is just that good.

"Hm-mh."

"Didn't think anything else", Sebastiano grins and I catch a hint of mischief glinting in his brown eyes. He bites down on his lower lip as if debating whether to say something else, then remains silent and disappears downstairs. I just hope he's never this cute when Dael's around or we both might get into trouble.

Soon after, lunch's gone, then dessert and eventually, I even finish my painting. Night is falling ever so slowly, fighting ardently against the summer's long days. With nothing else to do, I decide on doing a small workout. My deprived body can't keep up with much but even a little helps with staying in shape. Halfway through, dinner is served, giving me the energy I need to finish. And then, I'm truly left with nothing to do.

______________________

By the way, any thoughts on Sebastiano yet? :D

XOXO T.