9.2

He chuckles and gives me another kiss before he turns on the water inside the shower. Yawning, I follow him. The fact that we're both tall and muscular doesn't go well with the size of the stall, so it's impossible to move properly inside without bumping against each other.

Thus, I just stand there, letting the hot water loosen my muscles while Dael washes me. First my stomach, then my behind. Suddenly, he slips a finger from each hand inside of me, causing me to flinch. He spreads me apart and with a squirting sound, the remains of our sexual intercourse spill out.

"You didn't have to do that," I grumble, resting my forehead on his shoulder to hide my blushing face.

"Well, it has to come out at some point," he replies huskily, massaging my sore insides. I cling to is upper arms as my knees begin to buckle. More of his cum slips past his fingers.

"Stop it," I plead weakly, already panting once again because of the pleasure his touch elicits. Trembling, I lean against him, just to feel his own hard flesh press against my thigh.

"It's just not enough when I can't bite you," he mumbles apologetically, moving his fingers in and out of me. I moan, absolutely helpless.

"Please. I'll really pass out," I beg once more, clinging to him for dear life because my legs can't carry my weight anymore. I'm tired and everything feels heavy, but still, my body responds to him, eager for his attention. "Please, Dael."

"You know, your mouth says this but you're body says something else entirely," he argues absentmindedly, adding another finger from each hand to thrust into me. Carefully, he pushes me back until I'm pinned against the tiled wall.

"Wrap your legs around me."

I comply, sure I'm going to fall asleep the moment my back hits the bed. Still, I can't help but scream in pleasure as he exchanges his fingers for something larger and harder and hotter.

Grunting, Dael thrusts into me, holding me up with one hand and massaging my tip with the other, causing me to moan with every breath, too exhausted to hold anything back. It takes an awfully long time for both of us to climax. I'm just glad he follows suit as I clench around him.

"Can we stop now?" I mumble tiredly, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Carry me."

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckles, shaking his head at me. He turns off the water, then steps out of the stall and grabs a towel. Since it's impossible to dry us like this, he carries me back to the bed first. When he places me down, I let go of him quickly, throwing myself into the sheets face first. Sighing, Dael rubs me dry.

"I'll order something to eat. What do you want?"

"Cake," I mumble, cuddling up to a pillow.

"You can't eat cake all the time." He sounds dead serious.

"You don't want me to eat cake all the time," I argue sulkily, pulling a blanket over me. He sighs heavily.

"Fine. Just eat something else as well. Is pizza fine? I think they serve ice cream as well, that should do, right?"

"Yes," I chirp happily, then yawn. Dael calls the delivery service, but all I hear is the sound of his voice as I drift off to sleep.

When he wakes me up, the light's fading outside, but I'm sure not much time has passed because I'm still dead. Grumbling incomprehensible complaints, I pull the blanket over my head, trying to ignore the smell of fresh pizza. Dael chuckles and pulls burrito-me into an embrace.

"Wake up or the ice cream's going to waste," he coaxes softly.

"There's a fridge in the TV stand, put it there."