10.2

The way he says my name makes me squirm in my seat. I love his voice, especially the way it caresses each letter, rolling the R enticingly. His fingers slip to my nape once more and he pulls me into another kiss.

Moaning, I part my lips instantly, ready to feel his tongue again. He grins, complying with my obvious wish. He trails the wet flesh along my lower lip, then pushes against it softly, causing it to tingle pleasantly.

"Let's go upstairs," I pant, my erection throbbing painfully. I doubt I'm able to get any harder. Guess it's like that when you're in love with someone. Living together won't be too bad, I guess.

"What about your mom?"

"Who cares. I don't want to wait until we're back at your place."

"We could go to a hotel."

"Dael," I whine in an unusually high pitch. "I want you. Now. Not in ten minutes."

"Fine. Guess I can't argue with that." He lets out a small laugh before exiting the car. I follow his example quickly, eager to get upstairs and into my bedroom. The thought of Dael thrusting into me sparks another wave of arousal between my hips, making it a bit more difficult to climb the stairs to our flat.

At the door, I fumble with the keys – and almost drop them as Dael pulls me close at my hips, rubbing his erection against my butt.

"Hurry up," he growls next to my ear, eliciting a moan from my throat. My knees feel weak, so I really need to sit down. "Or do you want me to take you right here?"

He pushes me forwards, pinning me to the door. His hands slip underneath my shirt and up, trailing the outlines of my body. I bite down on my lip to stop myself from making any more sounds that are bound to resonate in the hallway. Glancing aside, I try hard to get the key into the door, though it takes a few tries. My brain isn't working properly.

"So, your room, huh?" Dael asks softly as I turn the key around. He takes a step back, allowing me to open the door. Sighing, I compose myself. Don't really want to face my mother when my face is screaming that I want to get laid.

A second later, I step into our flat. Mom comes over to greet me, though the smile drops from her face when she sees Dael and she narrows her eyes at him.

"You can put the groceries into the fridge," she tells me flatly. That's not really what I want to be doing right now, but I don't think I should argue about that. I scurry off towards the kitchen.

Dael follows me, yet again not bothering with greeting her, then sits down at the kitchen table. Mom leans against the doorframe, watching him intently. This is incredibly weird, especially because I've got a boner. That reminds me, Dael's probably still hard as well.

When I'm done, I turn towards her, smiling insecurely. She's blocking the way. Dael gets up with a sigh and walks over to her. For a second, my breathing stops, because I totally think he's capable of simply brushing his way past her, even if that means kicking away her crutches. He stops in front of her and raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"So, where did you pop out from again?" she asks coldly. It's that kind of voice that has me crawling on my knees and begging for forgiveness when she talks to me like that. Dael's completely unimpressed.

"I tracked his cellphone and decided to pick him up the store. He just so happened to invite me upstairs," he explains smugly, smiling down at her. She glances over at me disapprovingly. I don't think it was necessary to mention that he's spying on me.

"Uh, yeah, so, mom, could you let us go?"

"I could do that," she answers flatly, then steps aside and goes back to the living room. I sigh heavily, dropping my head. Dael's leaving for my room already.