Faceless

It started off so nice and amazing. Like every good romance. You were together for what felt like decades but it was only two years before it started to feel like you were two rocks, staying in one place and never going anywhere.

Then came the time for him to go into prison and of course you were supportive of him. Although now you just felt obliged to stay. You were his Old Lady. You were his everything, or that's what you tried to tell yourself.

You were an ideal Old Lady. You loved the club and loyal to the club. The club was the center of the universe in Charming. While in prison, you found out something you weren't sure what to think of.

You were pregnant.

You two weren't expecting it but then again you weren't be safe in the bedroom either. So here you were in the middle of visitation, waiting for your Old Man to be led out into the area. You sat there with your hands in your lap and just stared down at the table.

In minutes, he was out and you looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back just a bit.
"Hey, baby."

"Hey, how's everything going outside?" He said as he grabbed your hands and rubbed your knuckles.

You looked at your hands for a moment and then looked in his eyes.

"Good...though I have something to tell you. I'm... I-" you couldn't get it out. You sighed and closed your eyes.

"What is it, babe? Something happen to someone? What?"

"I'm pregnant."

He was silent.

"Really?!?!" You looked up in surprise, expecting him to be disappointed but in fact he was excited.

You grinned. "Yeah."

"Holy Shit!!!! That's great!! Ha-have you been to the Doc? What did they say?" His voice fades off as you look at your man in happiness.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.