Fun Times (Tig)

Everyone was at the club, laughing and relaxing as you and your Old Man, Tig, at the bar with a few of out of state Sons. Although you sat with you man's arm wrapped around you, one man was flirting heavily with you. You weren't answering back just smally smiling at him. TIg was getting very angry with the guy and you could tell because the grip on your waist grew tighter and tighter as the night went on.

It was getting close to midnight when the man decided to make a very bold move. He had decided to blatantly ask you to blow him.

You stared at him with your eyes wide before the statement finally registered into you and Tig's head. You glared at the man for a second before your body reacted before your mind could catch up. Next thing you knew was that he was on the floor and his nose bleeding and your hand hurting like hell.

"TIG!! Come on man. Your girl has already taken care of the douche." You heard Jax's voice coming from behind you as you shook your hand, trying but failing to lessen the pain in your fist.

"Yeah-" then man spoke up from the floor. Hiccupping as he went. "Go back to your...*hiccup*what's that word again.." the man asked himself as he unsteadily stood up. "I don't know! But it was a very bad name."

The boys were holding Tig back as he yelled insults at the man. "What the fuck does that mean?!? You need to be far away from here before you end up being a new body in Charming!"

"No one likes your sorry ass anyway! Get the fuck out!" Chibs yelled at the man as he pushed him towards the door.

You sighed as Tara came over and looked at your hand, that was slowly growing numb. You let the boys slowly calm down as the man finally left.

"It should be okay after you ice it, Y/N. It's only a little bruising." Tara told you as she patted your arm that was injured. "Good punch, though." She laughed.

Tig came back to your side and cradled your body as he questioned you. "You okay, baby? You need anything? I should go get you some ice. Man, that punch. I'm glad I taught you something. I didn't expect you to hit him."

You laughed at Tig as he kept changing the subject. You looked up at the man that held you as you spoke to him. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Maybe the amount of drinks had you giggly cause you couldn't stop laughing at your joke.

You heard Juice laughing like a hyena on the side of you as Tig shook his head at you. He smiled at you before telling you, "You and those freaking quotes."

You laughed harder as you buried your head into his neck.