Turning (Jax)

You stood in the kitchen, at around 5 in the afternoon. Waiting for your man to come home. The boys were at their grandma's and tonight was your and Jax's night to have some alone time. You hummed to yourself as you made some dinner for you and your husband, when you heard the door open. After a couple of moments you heard Jax's voice coming from the entry way.

"Baby! You here?"

"Yeah, in the kitchen!" You yelled over your shoulder. Next thing you know you feel his arms wrapping around your waist and a kiss on your neck.

"Something smells and looks delicious and its not the food." Jax mumbled into your neck.

You chuckled before turning your head to kiss him. "Come here, baby. Let me see you." He said as he untied the apron from around your waist and gripped your waist to turn you around to see you.

You were wearing your sexiest outfit tonight, just for tonight. He looked you up and down as he licked his lips and pulled you to him. He pressed his lips against yours and tightened his grip on your waist as he leaned you back against the counter.

After a couple of moments of kissing he let go and moved back a couple of steps and looked at you in your full glory.

"Turn around....slowly." He said. You bit your lip as your did as he said. You made a full turn as you came back to face him. His eyes were hooded and he slowly made his way to you, like he was stalking you.

He reached around you to the stove as he kept eye contact with you, turning the food off. "Baby, I don't think I want that type of food tonight."

He then grabbed your thighs and pulled you up and around him as he turned to the dining table and pushed aside anything that was on the table in the first place. He placed you gently on the table and pressed his lips against yours again, this time ferociously and hungrily.