Deep Shit (Jax)

Warning: mentions of blood, swearing

He was in deep shit. Jax thought to himself as he looked at the situation in front of him. Some Mayan had decided it would be okay to come into his and yours house and try to attack him. It turned out to be a big fight, destroying half of the house. Although that wasn't all. In front of him laid the Mayan, knocked out but bleeding heavily onto the carpet. The carpet you just cleaned two days ago.

Yeah, Jax was in deep shit. What was even more messed up was the fact that you due home any minute now. So he certainly didn't have any time to clean anything up. It wouldn't have mattered, because you were always able to find out that something was misplaced in the house, which always made it hard to keep anything from you. Which he both loved and hated about you.

He sighed to himself and went to go grab the guy off the floor when he heard the front door open. He groaned and hung his head with his eyes closed.

Fuck.

"Babe!" You yelled from the door. He heard your footsteps coming through the front entry way and making your way into the living room and the opening of the kitchen; where he was.

He didn't turn when he heard you gasp and curse, but he did drop the Mayan. Who still wasn't awake.

"Jackson Nathaniel Teller! What the fuck happened!?!" You yelled, both pissed and concerned.

He sighed as he turned around. He rubbed his face. "Just had an accident babe." He said. As the words left his lips, he almost groaned to himself as those were not the words he should have said.

"Really!? I had no idea!" You said sarcastically. You leaned to the side and put your hands on your hips as you waited for a better explanation.

"Babe, the guy broke in!" He said.

"I see that. Now that just means that you going to clean all this shit up. There is blood everywhere." You then turned to the living room and saw the state of the room. You scrunched your face up into despair. "Oh, man. I just cleaned the carpet. Fuck!"

He didn't say anything but leaned against the kitchen counter with one arm wrapped across his stomach and the other hand on his face.

It grew quiet as you stopped talking but made your way into the kitchen and to Jax.

You were quiet as you walked up to him and then grabbed his arm and pulled it down. He let it drop and looked up at you. He looked exhausted. You sighed and put your hands on his jaw with your thumbs rubbed his cheeks.

"You're okay right?" You asked softly.

He sighed but nodded. "Just sore." He leaned over and put his forehead on your shoulder. You ran your hand over his head.

"Hey, I'm sorry for being a bitch." You apologized after a beat of silence.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you to him. "You weren't that big of bitch. Not as much as mom." He said.

You looked at him. "No one is a bigger bitch than her." You told him, making him bellow a laugh.