Poison

Warning: Angst

You never thought you would leave Tig Trager. Especially since you guys have been together for a long time. Since he's youngest was at least 15. But things have gotten out of hand. All of the cheating, lies, betrayal, and death that surrounding the Sons like a plague was effecting you too much.

Tig was like poison to you and you had to get rid of it. You found yourself packing all of the things you needed at the moment until you could come back and get the rest. Then you heard the door slam from the front of the house and Tig's happy but exhausted voice came just after. "Babe! I'm home!"

You closed your eyes as tears welled up in them and you prepared yourself for either a fight or depressed Tig. It would go one of two ways, he's fight like hell to make you stay and get angry, or he'd start crying and beg you to stay. With the way he is, it really could go either way. Maybe both.

You sigh but didn't answer him, but hurried your pace in packing before sitting on the bed and just taking in the room. All of the memories of you two flooded your head, causing you to bow your head as your face scrunched up in pain and anguish. You barely caught the footsteps coming towards but you did. You didn't hide the fact that you were now quietly sobbing as the door opened.

"Babe?" He whispered out into the silence of the room. "Wha-" He paused and the licked his lips. "What are you doing, Y/N?" You said nothing but hunched over and covered your mouth. He rushed over and knelt down in front of you. "Hey, what's wrong? What is it? Is it - is it your mom? Did something happen to Y/M/N? Or-" He was petting your hair and face to try and calm you down but it wasn't working. In face it was making it worse.

You cut him off. "I need to leave." You spoke quietly that he almost couldn't hear you.

"Leave? Leave where?" He asked. He pushed your face up and made you look into his eyes.

You inhaled a big breath of air. "I need to get away from all of this."

He looked like he stopped breathing for a moment. His hands stilled and his face was the worst. He looked like he was about to crumble. His eyes grew glassy as tears gathered there.

"I can't take it anymore. The cheating, lying, and death." You spoke with a shaky voice.

"I don't -"

You held your hand up. "Don't Tig. This is exactly what is crushing me. You're lying to me. Where were you last week, huh? Do you even remember what was last week?" You spoke, growing in confidence as the anger of everything started to dominate your emotions.

He stood up and put one of his hands on his hips while the other made its way into his hair.

"Of course I do." He said, but you could tell he was lying as he frowned his brow.

"IT WAS OUR FUCKING ANNIVERSARY, TIG!" You finally broke. "Our anniversary that you forgot and then proceeded to go fuck some other woman. You can not sit there and tell me you love me and then go fuck some fucking tramp. That is not how love works." You heatedly ranted at him as anger tears made there way down your face, mixing in with tears that were there from before.

He didn't say anything but close his eyes and put his head back, facing the ceiling.

"You're not even denying it, Tig." You told him. "I think it's time for me to leave." You said with determination. You then headed to the bed and grabbed your bag and then stomped out of the room and towards the front of the house.

"Y/N! Y/N! Come back!" Tig yelled after you as you opened the door after grabbing your wallet and keys and headed towards your car. You put your things in the back and then made your way to the drivers side.

All the while, Tig was following you outside. He spoke words that weren't making sense but you weren't paying attention. You were not gonna let him do this again. He tried to stop you from getting in your vehicle but you got in and started the car. You rolled down your window and glared at Tig. His tears finally made their way down his cheeks.

"Bye, Tig." Those were the final words you told him as you backed out of the driveway and out of his life.