Happy, Happy (Happy)

You were a simple person. You weren't too demanding when it came to things like your love life or work. You just asked for respect and gave it back. Otherwise if the respect wasn't there, you didn't give any. Which it seemed like this random croweater didn't seem to grasp.

She must be new, you thought to yourself. You walked up to the hoe that decided tonight was a good night to start rubbing up on your man. You stood there for a good second as you watched Happy trying to push the crazy lady off of him before finally clearing your throat. She glanced back but looked back at Happy who was looking at you in thought. He knew how defensive you could get.

You glared at the back of her head before grabbing her shoulder and forcing her to turn around. "What?!?" She asked you with attitude in her voice. She seemed a little slow. You cocked your head to the side as you glared at her.

"I don't think my Old Man likes you rubbing up on him, harlot. Maybe you should take your dump somewhere else." You told her as you walked around her and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around you and buried his head into your neck.

"What the fuck does that mean?!?" She asked, offended. She huffed as Happy wasn't showing her any attention.

You laughed at her. "Do you not know what harlot means?" You asked her. You felt Happy smile against your skin and his body shake with silent laughter.

"Duh, I don't speak geek." She said as her voice got higher.

You spoke slowly, as if talking to a child. "It means whore, hoe, how any other way to say to cum dump."

She gasped. You laughed at her reaction. "Man, are you dumb." You said.

Some of the others were laughing at her, too. That was until she decided she was gonna talk back to you. "You cunt! I think you're the whore here!" She said as she crossed her arms.

You stopped laughing and your face went serious.

"Bitch, you better know who you're talking to." You heard from behind you. You turned your head and saw Tara standing behind you and Happy. She stood there with her hands on her hips and a glare in her eyes as she stood up to the croweater.

The croweater backed off a little as she saw that she was unevenly matched with two other women after her along with some of the Sons around you that were watching the situation, waiting to push the bitch out of here.

Finally, she huffed off to find another conquest for the night. Hopefully, a single man. Don't need anymore drama tonight.

Everyone laughed as she looked like a toddler off to see their mommy. You turned to Tara. "Thanks, chick."

"No problem, I noticed the situation and thought you might need help." She told you and patting you on the shoulder before heading back to Jax.

You turned to Happy as he looked up at you with a grin. "My lady, all defensive." He said.

"Well, someone has to make sure you don't get in trouble." You joked back.

You both chuckled as you leaned down and pressed your lips against his.