Loving and Singing (Kozik)

Being with Kozik was amazing. He never judges you and always made sure you were included. Just like today when he brought you to a family thing at Gemma's. Which just so happened to be Abel's birthday party.

You arrived before most of the guests so you could help Gemma and Tara. You and Herman walked in and he went to Jax and some of the other Sons that were there while you went into the kitchen to meet up with Gemma. She gave you some instructions on what to do and you immediately got to work.

After about 30 minutes of you doing your work, with you humming and singing to yourself when you felt an arm come up around your neck.

"Baby, what you doing?" You turned your head and saw Herman. He grinned at you softly and cocked his head to the side.

"What you mean?" You asked him. You turned your head back to what you were doing but also paying attention to him.

"You're always singing or something, I was just curious." He said as he shrugged and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed.

You laughed to yourself as you thought about it. You were always humming to yourself. Mostly because when you were younger your parents always played music to calm you down. That continued into your teens and adult years. You were always listening to music. Making it a stress reliever.

You shrugged back at him. "It was just always something I did. My parents were always playing music. As I got older, I was just always listening to music. It's just something that I do. Singing is something that soothes the soul." You said.

Kozik smiled to himself. He loved the fact that you were in a good mood most of the time since you two got together. You never failed to put a smile on his face.

He straightened up and come up behind you and wrapped his arms around you. He buried his face into your neck and smiled big.

He mumbled something into your neck.

"What's that?" You asked, not hearing him.

"I love you." He said so softly, that you almost didn't hear him.

You grinned to yourself.

"I love you too....and cake." You said jokingly. Making him laugh. "Maybe a little more than cake."

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"Hey!"

You both let go and turned and saw Gemma standing in the entryway of kitchen with her hands on her hips.

"I didn't ask you to come in here to bother her, jackass." She told Herman. You smirked to yourself as you turned back to your work.

He smiled sheepishly at Gemma and grabbed what he was supposed to grab in the first place. "Sorry Gem." He mumbled as he walked past her and back into the dining room.