Fight (Jax)

A/N: I kind of went a little off with it and decided to make it a little different to what happened.

Warning: Smut, smut, smut.

To say that you devastated when the clubhouse was blown up was an understatement. You couldn't believe someone would do that. It was the saddest that you had ever seen Jax and you didn't know what to do other than be with him. And that's exactly what you did. You stood at the scene of the burnt clubhouse with some of the Sons as the boys talked. Jax just stood there silent. You put your hand on his back, causing him to look back at you. "This was the biggest fire fight since before I met you." He says softly to you.

"Maybe we should go back now?" You said back. He didn't say anything for a while. You never said anything as he just silently nodded. You and him never spoke as you made your way home. You made it home with the boys at Gemma's. You said nothing as you both slide down into the couch.

After a couple of minutes, he said nothing but put his head into your lap and started to cry. Tears made tracks down your cheeks as you ran your hands over his head and back, softly shushing his tears. You never said anything but cooing at the man in your lap. After 20 minutes of sobbing, he sat up and sat close to you and framed your face with his hands. He stared into your eyes. "Come here, baby. Let me see you." He spoke in a whisper before pulling you into a kiss. It was a simple kiss that didn't last but more than a couple of seconds before he pulled back and stared you in your eyes. Neither of you said anything before he gripped your face and pulled you into another passionate kiss that deepened when his tongue swept along your bottom lip. You opened your lips and slipped your tongue out to meet his, softly licking at his lips and tongue.

You gripped his forearms as his hands held your face to his as your kiss became deeper. The tension between your bodies was starting to coil into a fine curl of anger and love as the events of the day finally broke out into the form sexual tension. He ran his hands down your sides as your lips never left each other's before his hands reached you thighs. He sat up on his knees and gripped yours to pull you towards him. Causing you to be laying on your back with him above you. He placed his hands on either side of your head as he continued to kiss you with as much passion into it as possible. While also pushing out the pain and loss into it as well.

He pulled away from the kiss but not your body as his mouth made a hot trail down your neck to your upped chest about your breasts. Your breath was labored as you anticipated what was to come as his hands lightly ran up your shirt and towards the bottom of your bra. You sat up a little for him to push your shirt up and over your head. As he did, you reached behind you to undo your bra and let it slide down your arms and onto the floor. His hands lightly slide over your breast, causing goosebumps to form all over your body. You reached up and pushed his kutte off his shoulders and he threw it onto the ground as you then pulled his shirt off his back. His hands left a hot trail all over your body as you stared into each other's eyes. You ran your hands over his chest, along all the scars and ink that spread over his body while he did the same. Focusing mainly on the crow that was spread under our breasts that was very detailed. Your legs were bent on either side of his body as his hands finally reached where your jeans started and started to undo your belt and button. You pushed your hips up as he slid them down and pulled them off your body, leaving you only in your underwear. You reached down and did the same to him and he pushed his jeans off. Before laying back on you he pulled his boxer briefs off as you pulled your underwear down.

He never took his eyes off you as you did the same. He laid back over you, rubbing his erection slightly over your clit causing your breath to stutter as a jolt of pleasure ran through you. He never broke eye contact as he reached down and lined himself up with you and slowly pushed in. You moaned as he stretched you out little by little as he started off with small thrusts until he was all the way in. He laid over you as he thrusted slowly in and out of you, making you moan softly. He took deep breaths as he felt your walls clench around him as the pleasure coursed through you. He started to go a little faster as he rolled his hips into you. You moaned louder as he thrusted faster into you as he got more turned on at the little sounds you were making. Mewing at him and pawing at his back and sides.

He sat up on his knees and gripped your hips, pulling them up and rolled his hips faster making you moan and pant with pleasure. You stared up at him with half-lidded eyes as he watched himself slide in and out of your body making him go faster as he got more turned on at the site. A pressure began to grow in your tummy as he continued as you gripped his thighs. "Jax, I- I" You barely got your words out.

"I know, baby. Just let go." He panted out. At his words the pressure released and you clenched around him as he thrusted more as his thrusts stuttered at the sensation of you clenching around him. He followed soon after you, making little thrusts as he pours all of himself into you.

His body grew tired with exhaustion and he rolled over on the couch so he was to the back of the couch facing you. You didn't move but watched him as you calmed your breathing as he did the same. He ran his fingers over face, never saying anything.