Your Man (Juice)

Being with Juice was fun most of the time. Sometimes it was trying. But you still loved him no matter what. So, when you saw the newest pornstar rubbing up on your man, you had to calm yourself down. You worked for Luann as a book keeper and most of the time, your Old Man came with you. You didn't mind that he watched the action sometimes, other times he was engrossed in his phone or computer beside you.

Today, there was a new pornstar that apparently didn't know when to back off. He had shrugged her off multiple times and could not take a hint. He kept taking glances at you, as if to make sure you weren't charging up for murder. I was sitting down at the desk, glaring a hole into the back of the chick's head, wanting to make her brains explode. After a couple of minutes of this going on, you felt a presence lean up against the desk beside you.

"That cumdump is hitting up your man." Luann's voice whispered into your ear.

"No shit, Sherlock." You said as you forced yourself to look back down at the books.

"Can't stand that bitch." She said. You laughed at her.

"Then why did you hire her." You asked the woman next to you.

"She's new pussy. She can bring in new viewers." She stated, as if it was obvious.

You laughed at her. Luann was always able to make you laugh, no matter the situation.

You looked back to Juice and saw that she wasn't giving up this time. His face was scrunched up in disgust as she kept talking. You sighed as you decided to save your Old Man from the harpy.

You pushed yourself from the desk and stood up. You looked at Luann. "I'm gonna go save him, before he makes himself hyperventilate."

"No marking the merchandise." Was all she stated before going over to some monitors.

You then made your way to Juice and the new 'Star.' Casually walking up them, you heard her talking in an almost whiny type of voice that sounded like a small dog, begging for attention.

"Hey, I don't think my Old Man likes your hoochies rubbing up on him." You said as you stood behind the bitch.

She turned to you, with an insulted look on her face. "And who do you think you are?" She said as she stood up and tried to square up to you, failing in the process. She was so much smaller than you, it was like she was a 12 year old. You stared at her and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'Really? That all you can do?'

You heard Juice sigh in relief when she finally backed off him and turned to you. You smiled a fake smile at the child that decided now was a good time to rub up on your man. "I think I happen to be his Old Lady. So I think you best be going now."

You could see her face drain of any color as she realized just how bad she screwed up. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. I swear." She stuttered out as she backed up towards one of the sets. You smirked as she backed up faster and waved at her before she turned around and almost ran to what you assumed to be her dressing room.

Laughing, you turned to Juice. He was looking up at you from his seat on the couch with a dazed and dreamy look on his face. You giggled as you sat next to him and wrapped your arms around him, waking him from his daydream.

"Babe" He paused. "That was so hot." He grinned. "I'm glad I got you as my Old Lady. Nothing but you." He leaned over to you and pressed a hot kiss onto your lips. You smiled into the kiss before leaning back and stared him in his eyes.

"Nothing but you, baby." You said.