Shirtless and Cake. What a Great Combo (Juice)

Coming home to Juice working on his bike without his shirt on was a surprise but a pleasant surprise. You didn't say anything as you stood in the garage opening and just watched your man work.

"Oh, damn." You said, making him jump. He turned around and gave you a perfect view of his lovely chest. You smirked at him as he looked at you surprised.

"Hey, baby. I didn't know you were home." He said as he made is way over to you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled at him. "Well, if I knew what I was coming home to, I would've come home a lot sooner." You told him. He laughed.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, I like the view." You told him as you then ran your fingertips over his arms and across his collarbones. You felt him shiver.

"Hey. No shoes, no shirt, no problem." He teased you.

You giggled. You sighed as you let him go. "Well, I'd love to stay but I got a cake in the oven."

His face lit up at the mention of cake. "Cake? I love cake." You started walking back into the house.

You turned around and put your hand to your chest as if you were seriously hurt. "What?! I thought you loved me?!"

He laughed but walked up to you and put his hands on your arms. "I love you....and cake too." He looked in deep thought for a moment. "Maybe a little more than cake." He chuckled and pecked you on the lips as you giggled.