Secrets Revealed (SAMCRO)

Request: Can I request a reader x SAMCRO. The reader is the first gay member of SAMCRO, but no one knows (except for reader). One day readers ex-boyfriend comes to the club to talk to reader and spills the secret! What will happen to reader? How are they gonna take it?

You were not ashamed. Never ashamed of what you were. You never found a reason to hide that you were gay. You came out to your parents pretty easily and they supported you with what ever you did. Even when you joined the Sons of Anarchy. Which became like a second family to you.

You didn't want to hide it from them. But it just never came up and the fact that sometimes they made it seem like it was frowned upon in the club so even when you wanted to come out to them you were afraid to.

But one day you had to. Your ex, Rafe, came in. Now there wasn't any drama between you two, so you two were still friends with each other. As he was dating some new guy and you were still single.

It was during one the parties at the bar when he came in. You were sitting at the bar talking with Chibs and Happy when a hand slammed down on your shoulder, making you jump. A laugh sounded from behind you as you jerked around. You then saw Rafe, making a smile come onto your face as you stood from your stool and hugged him tight.

"Rafe! How are you?" You asked him as you stood back from him and patted him on the shoulder.

"I'm good. What about you? Everything going okay?" The last time you saw him, was when you were still going through the Prospect stage in the Club a year ago.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm great. You here with Evan?" You asked about his new boyfriend who you set him up with.

"Yeah, he's here somewhere."

"Y/N, whose this?" Chibs asked you. You turned around and smiled small at him.

"Chibs, Happy this is Rafe. Rafe is -" Before you could finish Rafe interrupted.

"Hi, I'm the Ex." He said jokingly. He put his hand out to shake which both shook hands with him but shared a look between each other.

"Ex, huh?" Happy asked.

"Yeah but its all good. Y/N here even set me up with my boyfriend Evan." Rafe said as he took a sip of his beer. Not realizing he just outted you.

You sighed as you down your drink. Chibs and Happy acted normal and continued to ask questions about you. Rafe told them most of what happened before you joined. While you stayed silent. After awhile Rafe went to find Evan, leaving you with Chibs and Happy who turned to you with raised eyebrows. Not really knowing what to expect from them you bowed your head slightly.

Chibs put his hand on the nap of your neck and said, "Why didn't you say anything, Y/N?"

You sighed and turned to them. "It just never came up and when I tried, some of the guys made it seem like it was something bad."

"Awww, come one. It's not bad. We would've excepted you." Happy said as he down some more of his beer. He paused and looked like his was thinking about something. He then laughed.

You grinned a little confused. "What?"

"No wonder you never showed any interest in the girls Tig and Jax would try and push at you."

You laughed with them as the both of them laughed. You felt like a weight was lifted off of your shoulders as you busied yourself with the party for the rest of the night.