Bathtime (Tig)

Warning: I think I went a little more with this than originally thought. Warning for sex and nakedness.

Tonight, was a good night. You had had a great day, nothing but relaxing and no one bothering you. So to make things better, you decided to take a nice, hot bath. It was a little before 7 p.m. when you put the water going, along with the radio. Your Old Man, Tig, hadn't made it home yet, but that was okay. He had messaged you earlier, saying he might be home late. You got undressed and got into the tub when it was almost to the height you needed it, leaning back and grabbing a wash rag to wet the top part of your body. You rubbed over the top part of your chest and up to your neck and let some water drip down your back. You turned the water off as it got high enough and then leaned back with your eyes closed and let the hot water sooth you.

You kept rubbing your body with rag, making yourself feel good, humming to some song on the radio. Never noticing the man standing in the doorway, breathing becoming irregular and pupils dilating. You then grabbed a wash poof and put some body wash on it and then rubbed it into your skin, making a pleasant hum as the smell wafted into the room.

Tig, standing in the doorway, started to palm himself in his jeans as he watched you. Soon enough, he spoke up. "Baby, you should've waited."

You almost jumped out of the bath tub at his words and looked up at him. You breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of him before leaning back against the tub. "You took too long." You teased. He slowly made his way over to you and got on his knees on the side of the tub and grabbed the poof from your hand and began to wash you, slowly.

You let him do this, leaning back with your eyes closed. He started from your top half and was making his way down to your heat as your breathing started to get heavy with lust. He was almost to where he wanted him, when he completely by passed it, almost making a moan sound from your throat.

Soon, he was taking the wash rag and washed all of the suds off of you. When he was done, he pulled the plug on the tub and let the water drain as he stood up and pulled you up with him. He didn't grab a towel but lifted you up out of the tub and began to bring you to your shared room. You giggled as you leaned in and placed your lips on his before leaning back and jokingly said, "Babe, I'm all wet and not dressed."

He chuckled. "Hey, no shoes, no shirt, no problem." You made it the bedroom and he kicked the door open and basically threw you on the bed. You laughed as he walked towards the edge of the bed, almost stalking you as you pushed back on the bed. "Come here, baby. Let me see you."

You moved to your knees at the edge of the bed and wrapped your arms around his neck. You pulled him down and kissed him with as much lust and passion as you could. You licked his lips, making him open his mouth and touch tongues. You slowly tasted him as he did the same, putting his hands on your waist and running them up and down your sides and back. You moved your hands to his kutte, pushing it off his shoulders and he let it fall to the floor. He then backed up as he pulled his shirt off and then his pants as you watched him. He didn't take his eyes off you as he did so. You looked at him, seeing him at attention was making you wetter and your eyes become half-lidded with lust.

He made his way back to the bed, palm his cock as he did so. "Lean back, Y/N. I wanna see all of you." He said as he placed a knee on the bed and watched you lean back and made yourself comfortable. You watched him as he began to stroke himself at the site of your pussy. You rubbed up and down your stomach and chest area. Soon enough, he started at your feet. Placing soft kisses up your legs and thighs. He avoided your heat, making you almost moan in want. He placed open mouth kisses all over your tummy and kissed around your belly-button, and then made his way to your breasts. He placed kisses on the top part of your chest as he started to rub one breast while giving the other one attention.

All the while, never looking away from your face. Watching you moan and sigh softly at the caresses. You watched him, moaning softly as he took a nipple in his mouth, rubbing it with his tongue and sucking on it lightly. He did this for a minute, causing you to moan more. He then moved to the other one and did the same.

You started to feel his cock teasing your clit and southern lips, making you breath heavier. He then made his way up your neck, sucking lightly in random areas. Finally he pressed his lips against yours in a passion and lustful kiss. You buried your fingers into his hair and gripped them, pulling him tighter against you.

He then started to lightly thrust his cock against your entrance, coating it with your wetness. You sighed into the kiss and pulled him closer, if it was possible, and wrapped a leg around his waist, making the tip pushing into you. You moaned at the slight stretch. He breathed in a huge breath at the tightness as he pulled from the kiss and pressed his forehead against yours. He then thrust some more, although not all the way in. Making sure you weren't in any pain of the stretch. You breathed in and made yourself still as he finally thrust all the way in. He grunted and sighed with pleasure at the feeling of you wrapped around him.

You then wrapped both legs around his waist, telling him to continue. He then started to thrust in and out of your wetness, making a medium rhythm that felt so good as you moaned out his name as he did the same. He buried his head into your neck as you buried one of your hands into his hair, rubbing his scalp as he started to pick up speed. You felt him, beginning to harden more as he got closer to his release, but he wasn't going to cum until you did. He never came before you, always with or after you. He pushed his hands underneath your body and gripped your shoulders to give him more leverage to go faster.

"I'm close, Tig." You whispered into his ears. At your words, he started to go harder and faster into you. After a couple of strokes, you finally released, clenching around his cock, making him cum with you. He pumped himself a few more times to make sure he released everything, riding out your orgasms together. He sighed out in pleasure and didn't move for a good minute, but you didn't mind. You rubbed his back as you kissed his head as you waited for him to slow his breathing.

He turned over and off of you but pulled you so you were up against him.

"That was amazing, hun." He whispered out, almost not wanting to disrupt the silence that blanketed the room.

"As always." You told him as you caressed his chest and stared at his face. He stared into your eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Tig." You said before kissing him.