Alarm (Juice)

Warning: cheating, violence, cursing

You didn't know how you got to this point. You felt your blood boil with anger as you threw clothes and necessities into an over night bag, planning on staying with your mother until you can find a place. You were so glad you never quit your job after Juice asked you to.

You didn't think Juice would do this to you.

You had come in early from work. Thinking that maybe you could have a relaxing night with your man. It ended up being the complete opposite.

You came home to another woman in your bed with you man. The next thing you remember is Juice dragging you off of her before you turned to him and punched him in the face. Apparently you had dragged her out of the bed and started to beat the crap out of her. After she was almost unconscious he was finally able to pull you off.

Although you then turned to him and gave him a black eye. He soon regretted that he made you take some boxing classes with Happy. After a couple of hits, you turned to the closet and grabbed an overnight bag. All the while yelling at him.

"You must think I'm stupid, Juan Carlos! You son of a bitch!" You were grabbing clothes and putting them in the bag. Not noticing the bitch barely stand up and grab her clothes and make her way out the door. After you hit him, he sat on the floor and leaned against the bed with his hands on his head.

"This isn't the first time either! Should have known after the first time!" You grumbled to yourself. You basically had steam coming out of your ears and nose as you breath fast.

Soon enough you were walking out the door.