Slow and Soft (Jax)

Request: Hi can you please do an imagine with the prompts 6, 7 & 27. I was thinking kind of a smut imagine 😏 love your blog by the way ❤️

6: Come here, baby. Let me see you. 7: Turn around slowly. 27: Oh, damn.

A/N: I was listening to Charlie Puth as I wrote this. *guilty face* It's very sensual. I like to think he would not just be into rough but also body worship.

You were doing chores around the house when you heard the door open. Then closely followed by the sound of leather being taken off and boots hitting the ground. "Babe!" Jax's husky voice floated from the front door.

"Kitchen!" You yelled back. You were finishing putting the dishes in the dish washer when Jax came into the kitchen. "Hey, baby. How was your day?" You asked him as you leaned back against the counter with your arms crossed.

He sighed exhausted. Jax sat down at the table and put his elbow on the table and put the hand on his forehead. "Shitty. All of this shit with Clay and the drugs." He sighed big. "It's starting to get to me." You pursed your lips, feeling the same agitation as your husband.

You pushed yourself off of the counter and walked over to Jax and walked behind him and started to massage his shoulders. You felt some knots on the nap of his neck and some tension on his shoulder blades. You pressed hard in those areas while softly rubbing in other areas. His shoulders sagged in relief as you continued to massage.

Groaning as you hit other areas. After awhile you paused making him whine in protest. "Why'd you stop?" He asked as you walked around to the front of him.

"Come on, lets go to the bedroom and I can get a better reach." You grabbed one of his hands and pulled him up and led him to the bedroom. "Take off your shirts and I'll be back with some lotion, baby." You told him.

Walking into the bathroom, you grabbed some lotion and then went back to the bedroom. You stopped as Jax finished taking his undershirt off. He not only took his shirts off but his pants, leaving him only in some boxer briefs. You grinned as he threw his shirt in the hamper. He then turned his head and saw you standing there.

"Come here baby, let me see you." He said. You sighed as you walked over and stood in front of him. He put his hands on your sides and just ran his hands softly on your sides. You sighed in pleasure as he rubbed his hands up and down you sides and then began to run his hands over your back.

He then leaned forward and kissed your stomach and then looked up at you. "Turn around slowly." His husky voice whispered. You turned your back to him as he instructed. He then softly ran his hands to the bottom of your back and then took the bottom of the shirt and softly started to lift it up. Until he finally just took the shirt off. He pressed kisses up and down your back as he did this.

He threw the shirt to the ground as he pressed more kisses to your back, sometimes pressing open mouthed kisses. Then he reached in front of you and unbuttoned your pants slowly. Then he unzipped them and then pressed them down your legs. You stepped out of them as he started to rub your thighs and calves.

"Oh, damn." You heard him whisper into your back. He was still sitting as he started to rub and massage your ass. You sighed and closed your eyes in pleasure at the feeling of the kneading on your ass. You stood in your patterned bra and magenta panties, not really trying to match as you didn't really care for matching underclothes.

You leaned your head back as he started to run his hands up your back and then around to the front of your body. He reached your breasts and started to rub them through your bra. He did that until you started to sigh from the tingling sensation he was giving you. He then moved his hands on the bottom of your bra and then ran it to the back of the bra. He then slowly started to unbuckle the hooks of the bra. Then Jax pushed the bra off of your shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

He then gripped your sides and pushed your body so your front was facing him again. He sighed with pleasure as he gazed on your body. Running his hands along your stomach and then under your breasts and then cupping them in his hands. He ran his nose over your stomach as he caressed your breasts. His warm breath felt like feathers in your skin as you sighed in pleasure at the sensations he was making your body feel. He then started to kiss and softly lick at one of your breast as his hands moved down your body to your underwear and then pushed those down as well. He softly ran his hands over your thighs and legs as he pushed them down before you stepped out of them.

You set your hands on his shoulders and started to lightly run your finger tips over his skin and down the front of his body and traced his tattoos where you could reach. He sighed into your skin at feel of the goosebumps your touch left of his body, while also leaving a trail of fire under his skin. He rubbed your thighs and ass, purposely missing the area you wanted him to touch so bad.

Finally he grabbed your waist and pulled you onto your lap and attached his lips to yours. Jax's and yours tongue met slowly and intensely. You moaned as your core met his still clothed hardened cock. Jax groaned as you started to move your hips over him and rub yourself on his hard-on.

Then he couldn't take it and turned you two over and laid you down on the bed as he stood from the bed to take his underwear off. You both grinned at each other as he started to crawl up the bed to be above you. He lightly laid his weight on you as you two started to kiss again. He ran one hand down your body until he reached your pussy. He started to rub your entrance to make sure it was wet with natural lubricant and then started to rub your clit.

Your breathing started to become heavy as his hand was picking up pace. He started to kiss down from your mouth to your cheek and over to the side of your neck. He pressed open mouth kisses and licked at the skin there. Finally he grabbed his member and took it and ran the tip over your entrance and tease all the way from the bottom of the entrance and to the top of your lips and then back down. He repeated this a couple of times before started to pushed into your entrance.

He pushed the tip in lightly, making you grunt at the intrusion. It had been awhile for both of you. He then pushed out and then back in again, doing this repeatedly while pushing further in with every thrust. Until he was finally sheathed in your core. You moaned at the full feeling you got from the full connection. He sighed at the feeling of your walls wrapped around him.

He loved the feeling of you around him. Your walls were pleasantly warm and wrapped him perfectly. Your arms came around to wrap around his shoulders from tightly gripping the sheets underneath you. You grabbed at his skin as he pushed out and back in slowly with soft grunts leaving both of your lips.

Your hips were moving lightly to meet his thrusts as he pulled out and pushed back in at a moderate pace that was satisfying for both of you. Every so often he would thrust hard, making a moan come from your lips. Both of your heavy breathing was grazing over each others necks as you both buried your faces in each others necks.

Your eyes were closed as you enjoyed the feeling of him pulling out and back in. Soon enough were close to your orgasm. Your walls started to spasm as a tingling sensation made its way down your back and into your stomach and down to your womb. You then felt your walls constrict around him as your moans grew loader at the feeling of total bliss took over. Your thighs and stomach tensed and your toes curled at the feeling of bliss took over your body.

He groaned deeply at your walls wrapping around him in a tight grip. Making his hips stutter as his orgasm also came to a peak. His cum spilled into you as his hips jerked. He gritted his teeth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He hoarsely spoke out as you both came.

As you finished and the effects of both of your orgasm came over both of your bodies. You sighed as he pulled out and pushed over so he was laying beside you. He sighed as he sat there for a second. He felt so relaxed now. Both of you did. He then got up after a moment of rest and went to the bathroom to grab a wash rag. He wet it with warm water and cleaned himself before tossing it into the hamper and then grabbing another one and wet that one as well. He came out of the bathroom and saw that you were basically half asleep and chuckled. He went over and opened your legs and made sure you were all clean before tossing that rag into the hamper too and then joined you in the bed to go to sleep.

Both of you got under the covers as you settled with him on his back and you laying on his chest. You both fell asleep easily for the first night in awhile.