Running (Happy)

You have a daily routine that you follow very closely. A very stupid routine that you hate. Especially running. Every morning, you and Happy go running at 5. Which is one of the worst things you have ever done. But you couldn't just quit. It was just something you did to keep healthy. This morning, Happy woke you up after taking a shower, causing you to groan as you slumped to the shower. He chuckled at you as he made his way to the kitchen to start cooking.

20 minutes later you made your way into the kitchen in your running gear and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Morning, babe." You said as you made you drink the way you liked it.

"Good morning." He said.

You made your way to his side and kissed his cheek as he leaned into it.

You sighed as you leaned next to the stove and sipped your coffee. "Do we have to?" You whined to Happy as you pouted.

He chuckled before replying. "Yes, you said we needed to get into a routine."

"I. Hate. Running." You emphasized on your words.

"Maybe you should take that excuse and shove it where the sun don't shine." He teased you as he started putting the food onto plates.

"Oh, fuck you." You jested to him.

He raised his eyebrow before jokingly threatened you. "Bitch, you better know who you're talking to." He laughed as you scoffed at him.

"Oh, I know. And I don't care." You told him.

He turned the fire off as he reached out and wrapped his arms around you to pull you to him. You giggled as he pinched and wiggled his fingers on your sides.