Star Wars and Happy

Today was a chill day for you and your Old Man, Happy. The morning was spent watching cartoons, like every other day. While after lunch time was movie time. You watched The Lost Boys, some slasher films before you chose Star Wars. Which you found out that he only watched once when he was little boy. As you then demanded you watch it again, as you had grown up watching it.

You sat there, focused in on the movie, not noticing the look that Happy was giving you. After about 20 minutes of him watching you, you finally saw him staring out of your peripherals his head turned towards you.

You didn't turn your head as you asked him, "What?"

He blinked before saying anything, "Nothing."

"You sure?" You asked as a smile started to grow onto your face.

"Yeah" he turned his head back towards the TV. I shook my head before turning back towards the movie. After you two finished A New Hope you got up and went to the kitchen to fix something to eat.

"You got this?" You heard from behind you. You turned your head to him as you walked into the kitchen.

"I got what?"

"Cooking? I know you, and it takes a couple of tries." You turned around just before entering the kitchen.

You put your hand to your chest in faux hurt as you made your face into the most betrayed look you could manage. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." You said before you busted up laughing.

Happy chuckled at you as he stood up. You turned around and walked into the kitchen and took out some cooking utensils. You were in the middle of cutting some veggies up when you felt his arms wrap around you from behind. You then felt him kiss you on your neck and you moved your head to the side but didn't stop cutting the food in front of you.

"How did I end up with such a nerdy Old Lady?" You felt his voice rumble from his chest. You smiled as you turned your head back to him.

"You were the one that kept coming on to me, not the other way around, baby." He chuckled at you.

He let you go to start helping you cook.

You smiled to yourself as you felt content with how your life is.