Relax (Chibs)

Warning: Smut, lots of lovings

You sighed in content as you fell back onto the cushy bed that felt like you were floating. You smiled as your eyes closed in pleasure before a chuckled broke your focus. You turned your head as you husband - finally- stood at the doorway with his luggage in his hands. You grinned at him as he grinned brightly back. You turned on your side as he closed the door to your hotel room behind him.

"Hello, Mr. Telford." You spoke slowly with convection.

"Why hello, Mrs. Telford." He emphasized on the Mrs. as he spoke. He dropped the luggage down beside him as he then dropped lightly down on top of you making you giggle. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in to press your lips against his. He pressed your head down as he pressed his lips to yours he tilted his head and opened his mouth slightly and ran his tongue along the crease of your lips. You smiled and opened your mouth and let your tongue run along his.

His hands ran up your sides and slowly pushed your top up and then he lightly ran his fingertips over your sides. Goosebumps rose up on your skin and you both curved your tongue with the others and you ran your fingernails at the nap of his neck. Your eyes were closed with bliss as you pushed his Kutt off and then pushed your hands down the back of his shirt and ran your fingernails on his skin there making him sigh with pleasure. He sat up and brought you with with as he sat on his knees and then pulled your top over your head.

He leaned back in as he ran his hands up your back and then unbuttoned your bra and then threw that somewhere in the room. You reached behind him and then dragged his shirt up and over his head, breaking the kiss again. As both of you were topless he pushed you down and gazed down at you with lust in his eyes and his eyes darkened as you bit your lip and ran your hands over the skin of your stomach as he reached and undid your belt. As this happened you grinned and watched him as gripped the sides of your bottoms along with your underwear and pulled them both down and lifted your hips to help him and he pulled them up and off and then pulled your shoes off with them.

You smiled at him, naked and started to pull yourself back and laid yourself down onto the pillows as he watched you like you were his prey. He then undid his belt and stood from the bed to pull his pants down and took them off with his boots. You licked your lips as you saw his cock stand at attention before looking back at his face.

He smirked as he then leaned down to your cunt and ran his hands down your thighs slowly as your knees were bent. He stared at you as he just let little breaths that brushed over your folds that caused your stomach muscles with anticipation. He then lightly licked at your cunt and watched your mouth open slightly in pleasure. He put his arms underneath your thighs and ran his hands on your sides and your stomach as he kitten licked at your folds. You watched him as you started to pant with pleasure.

One hand left your side and came back around to your cunt and probed slightly at your folds before sliding a finger in. You moaned slightly in pleasure as your mouth closed and your teeth gnawed at your bottom lip. He watched your reaction as he kept going as he started to feel the slick build up before stopping when he felt you were wet enough. He then sat up on his knees and then crawled up to where his hands were at your sides.

You felt his hard length slide across your leg and thigh as he reached your head and locked lips again. Your arms went around his neck, pulling him down onto you as he hands went comfortably underneath your shoulders, still not putting too much pressure on you.

As the kiss begun to get more passionate, one of his hands then went down to your cunt and rubbed some more, getting his fingers wet and then rubbed himself a little to make sure he was slick so he didn't go in dry.

He then pushed his head into your pussy as you gasped into the kiss with pleasure. He then pushed more in and then pulled back out some before going in again. He did this again until he was fully inside you. Each time he pulled out and pushed back in, both of you groan with how much you both felt in that moment.

Soon he was then rolling his hips back to where his tip was almost out before pushing back in all the way to the hilt. You moaned each time you felt his tip hit you at a spot inside you.

You pressed your forehead against his as he started to go faster. Rolling his hips back and forth with medium force and pace. He never sped up or slowed down which you were fine with as each time he receded and plunged back in, you felt every inch of him which is just as pleasurable as if he was going hard and fast.

It didn't take either of you long to cum as you came first, clenching around him as he started to shallow his thrusts as he came, pumping his cum into you. Groaning as he did so.

Both of you sighed as you stared into each other eyes. He didn't move for a moment until he finally pulled out and rolled to lay next to you with an arm underneath your head.

"Baby," He spoke softly.

"Hmm," You hummed as your eyes were closed.

"So far this is the best honeymoon ever." He whispered out into the room.

You opened your eyes and looked at him for a moment before both of you laughed.