The Crow (Chibs)

Getting a tattoo was not new to you. You had multiple all over your body. So it wasn't a problem when your Old Man finally asked you to get his Crow tattooed on you. You had been together for two years and just last week he finally asked you to be his official Old Lady and get his Crow. So, here you were, talking with Happy and Chibs sitting next to you. You three were trying to come up with a place to put Happy's crow. You already know you wanted the Crow to be holding an Irish flag in it's beak.

After much thought you finally thought you would get it where it's head and half it's body was in between your breasts and the wings spread out underneath your boobs. Chibs was excited about the placement and was slightly jumpy as you three were heading back to the dorms to head to Chibs' room so you could have some privacy. You weren't afraid to show your body but only to Happy because it was strictly platonic and business.

As Happy set up his stuff in Chibs' room, you took off your top and then your bra as Chibs sat at his desk with some cigarettes and a drink. You then put your arms across your chest as you went and laid in the bed on the side closest to Happy who was set up and putting some gloves on.

"Here we go, girly." Happy said as he took the gun and pressed on the peddle to get the machine going. He then dipped the needle into the ink and then started into his work.

Conversation flowed between you three as Happy worked on the tattoo with little flinching from you as you only frowned in discomfort at certain points like when he started the shading.

Chibs would leave and come back with drinks for you three at certain times as well. As every hour, Happy and you took a break. After 5 long hours, the art was done and you and Chibs were satisfied with the work as you paid Happy as he cleaned up. He took some Vaseline and rubbed it on the tattoo and then put some bandages on it so it could heal.

That night as you got out the shower, you smiled in pride at the Crow that flew proudly on your skin.