Shocking and Wonderful (Juice)

Finding out you were pregnant was not something you were expecting. Especially since your Old Man just got sent to jail. You were happy at least. Although you didn't quite know how to tell your husband you were pregnant.

By the time it you came up with a way to tell him, you had already had the baby and your daughter was three months when you found out Juice was getting out of jail. Which you were ecstatic to found out. You sigh as you looked at Luciana and thought that maybe you could surprise him when he gets to the clubhouse.

You were glad he told you not to visit him in the jail because otherwise it would kind of hard to hide your tummy. You didn't regret not telling him though. Just a great surprise for when he comes home.

You both were trying for a baby when he got arrested so it wasn't like it wasn't unwanted.

So, here you were at the clubhouse. Waiting with Tara as you were holding Luciana in your arms with her back to your chest as you sat at one of the tables. Tara had Thomas in his carrier and Abel was playing with Luciana's feet. Which you smiled at as you gazed at him playing with her. He had grown attached to Luciana when she was born.

You heard the roar of the motorcycles as you were talking to Tara which made your face split with a smile as you leaned your head down to your daughter's head and kissed it.

You then whispered to your daughter's ear. "Daddy's home, baby girl." She giggled as you stood with her in your arms still.

You then watched as Juice parked and then got up from the bike and hastily took off his helmet and started to look around the front of the clubhouse. Assuming for you. You smiled as you walked towards him. He then locked eyes with you as you walked closer. A smiled grew on his face.

"Y/N!!" He then jogged towards you. Then he glanced down and saw Luciana. His mouth set into an 'o' as his face showed the awe on his face.

He had froze as he started at Luciana, so you walked closer. You smiled fondly at him as he then put his hands together and held them to his mouth. His chin started to wobble as you stood in front of him. He was tearing up as he gazed at her. Which then started to cause you to tear up too.

"Baby," He started breathlessly. But he took a big intake of air as his voice cracked. He then put his hands on his head. "Is - is she ours?" He asked with a hoarse voice.

You nodded as tears streamed down your cheeks. "Oh my god." He whispered out as his tears finally dripped down. One hand covered his mouth as sobs started to come from his throat and the other hand went to his hip.

He stood like that a moment before uncovering his mouth and he ducked his down to her face. "Hey, baby girl." He said softly as he slowly took Luciana from my arms. "What's her name?" He whispered. Not taking his eyes off of her.

"Luciana Rose Ortiz." You told him as you crossed one arm under you breast and the other rested on it as that hand came up to your mouth.

"Luciana." He grinned through tears. "You are so beautiful. Just like your momma." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her head.

Luciana stared at him since we walked up to him. Finally she giggled as he kissed her and pressed her hands to his lips.