Play Time or Help Time (Happy)

Today was just not your day. It was a struggle to even get out bed that morning. You did not want to do anything today, but you had to. There was just too much to be done.

Today, you had to help Gemma with a fundraiser for one of her charity events. Causing you to have to get up early that morning. Which also caused Happy to groan at the missing warmth that was your body. You were out of the shower and in your shared bedroom, getting dressed as he started to whine and groan like a kid.

"Y/N! Come back to bed. It's so cold." He whined. He was more outspoken when he was half-asleep, making you laugh. You walked over to the bed and leaned over to kiss him on his head tattoo.

"I can't. Gemma expects me to helping her this morning with setting up."

He sighed, knowing he wasn't gonna get his way. So, he tried one last thing. Seduction. It didn't help that his raspy voice was a huge turn on for you along with his body. He pulled the blanket down some more, showing off his abs when you were focusing on getting dressed.

"Come here, baby." He said. You turned around and looked at him. You smiled at him, knowing what he was doing. "Let me see you."

You made a show of walking slowly back to the bed and ran your hands up his stomach and up his body until it rested on his cheek. You pulled your face really close to his, as if you were gonna kiss him.

"Ain't gonna work, big guy." You whispered.

He groaned and closed his eyes, throwing his head back against the pillow in frustration.

You giggled as you went back to getting dressed.

Time Skip

A couple of hours later, you were still helping Gemma, but you were getting ready to take a break. You just had to help move the last of some boxes into the designated booths. Walking back and forth was tiresome but you didn't have a Dolly to help you move the boxes or anyone else to help you. All of the boys were getting ready for run in a few days.

You were just making your way to one of the booths when you saw Happy walking up with Jax and Chibs.

"Hey, guys." You greeted them as they walked up.

"Y/N, beautiful, as always." Chibs said to you before kissing your cheek. You grinned at the man.

"Hey, Y/N. Long time, no see. That Old Man of yours keeping you busy?" Jax jested as he also kissed your cheek.

You laughed. "I think you got it backwards. It's your mother keeping me busy." You joked, making both of the men you considered brothers laugh. You turned to Happy, seeing him back to being quiet as he usually is when around the rest of the guys. "Hey, baby." You said as you leaned in for a kiss.

He grinned at you, "Hey, baby girl."

They then made their way towards where Clay was, talking with Gemma. You continued your task. You got to the last box, and you picked it up. But it was a struggle, being heavy and you could barely keep it up. You made it a couple of steps before you heard a chuckle from the side of you. Looking over, you saw Happy standing there with an amused look on his face and his arms crossed, like he was enjoying the show.

"You gonna help?" You asked.

He made a face like he was in thought before looking back at you. "Nope."

"Awe c'mon. Please." You begged him, almost straining with the weight of the box.

"Nope, nope, nope."

"Help me, god damn it!" He shook his head like a child.

"You suck." You said as you started making your way to the booth. Your steps were slow, trying not to tip over.

He laughed before jogging after you and grabbing the box with only mild difficulty.

You sighed in relief as you led him to the booth that where it goes. When he sat the box down, you grabbed him up by his neck and pulled him close.

"My hero." You said, giggling. You placed a kiss on his cheek.

He straightened his back and gripped the lapels of his kutte and made a show of shrugging like it was nothing. "It was, ah, no problem." He then chuckled, relaxing out of character and kissed you chastely on the lips.