You, and Only You (Happy)

Lately, Happy hasn't been around. Which you can kind of understand. The club has been in some shit recently and they can get real busy. But, just the other day, you had a lunch with Lyla and Tara and they said that Opie and Jax has been making time for them.

So you couldn't understand for the life of you, why he couldn't come home every once in awhile. It's been about two weeks since you've spent more than 20 minutes alone with him, and it was getting to the point that you were starting to overthink things.

Was he cheating? Maybe he lost interest. Maybe he decided that you weren't enough. Or you weren't woman enough for him. Or maybe he found something better.

Maybe he doesn't love you anymore.

All of these thoughts ran across your mind at night when you would lay in bed, by yourself, and stare at the ceiling. Expecting the answers to fall from the ceiling and help you.

You heard the front door open and you turned over to look at the clock on your side table and saw the time.

3:21 a.m.

You sighed and sat up against the wall and pulled the pillow he usually used to your chest and sat your chin on top of it. You waited for a couple of minutes before your bedroom door opened and in walked Happy.

He stopped suddenly at the doorway and looked at you as you stared back. He was quiet but that wasn't new. He use to talk to you, unlike with everyone else.

"What you doing up, baby?" He asked as he walked to the bed and sat at your side. He leaned over to where his arm was across you and his hand on the bed on the other side of you. You just watched him.

After a couple of moments of silence, he tilted his head at you. "You gonna answer, baby girl."

"Do you love me?" You blurted out.

He straightened up and tensed his body in surprise at your question.

"What?"

"Do you love me?"

"What kind of a question is that? Of course I do." He answered as he leaned towards you. "Why are you asking?"

You looked down at your lap, not wanting to look him in the eyes as you started to explain your train of thoughts.

"Well, lately you haven't come home a lot. At first, I thought it was because you were busy with the club but then Tara and Lyla said that Opie and Jax had been able to spend time with them. So, I started to overthink that maybe you weren't happy with me anymore." You said as tears started to quietly make their way down your face.

"Oh, come here, baby. Let me see you." He grabbed your face with both of his hands and lifted it so he was staring straight into my eyes. "There is no one. Nothing but you." He told you before pulling you in for a kiss.