Hide and Seek (Chibs)

You must have woke up on the right side of the bed this morning, because you were in a very playful and active mood all day. So all day, you cleaned the house and made yourself breakfast and lunch. It was around 5 in the afternoon when your Old Man, Chibs, made it home. You didn't prepare anything for supper yet but you sat on the couch with your legs crossed as you watched Supernatural.

You heard the door shut as Chibs called out to the house, "I'm home!"

"Hey, I'm in the living room!" You yelled back, not looking from the screen of the TV.

You barely heard his footsteps coming further into the house, towards the living room. "Y/N, did ya clean all day?" He asked as he walked around the couch.

You turned your head towards him and smiled at him. "Yeah, I was in a cleaning mood so I cleaned most of the day." You then leaned in and kissed him as he sat down next you. "How was everything at the clubhouse?"

He let out a big sigh. "Brimmin' wit' drama, like usual." He looked at the screen just as Dean shot a monster that they were chasing in this current episode. He frowned his brow curiously. "Whatcha watchin'?"

You turned back to the screen. "Supernatural."

You two sat there for a good while as the show came to a close. Just when the next episode was starting up, you felt Chibs wrap his arms around your waist. Pulling you towards him he said, "Come here, baby. Let me see you."

You laughed as you turned to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. You kissed him on his lips, just little playful ones that soon turned passionate. You kissed for what felt like hours when you pulled back and just looked at him with a small, adoring smile on your lips while he did the same. Soon a mischievous thought passed through your head. You grinned playfully at him.

He looked at you with squinted eyes. "Whaaat are ya thinkin'?"

You didn't say anything but broke his hold and stood up, backing away from the couch. "Come find me." You said to him with a smirk on your face.

He sighed as he threw his head back, like he didn't want to get up.

"I dare you." You said with a teasing tone of voice.

He looked at you with a joking glare before he got up fast, making you take off to somewhere in the house. "You got 1 minute before I come find you, little girl."

All he heard was the fading sound of your laugh as you tried to find a hiding place. Although you were hoping he'd come find you in the bedroom for a different kind of game to play.