Shocking (Jax)

Today was going rather well. Until you got to work. Today, you walked into the office at Teller-Morrow and it was the weirdest thing ever. Mainly because of the fact that there were 2 officers passed out on the floor. You looked at the scene in front of you with wide eyes before looking up at the men in front of you. "What in the world?" You said incredulously.

"Ummm, I can explain?" Jax said with a shrug, trying to look innocent.

"Don't make that innocent face at me, Jackson Teller. Maybe you should take that excuse and shove it up where the sun don't shine. Give me the real answer." You told your Old Man as he made his way over the men on the floor and grabbed your waist and tried to lead you out of the room.

"Should we move them?" You heard Juice's voice ask and you turned back to him as Tig and Chibs were already grabbing one man and pulling them into a separate room.

"No shit, Sherlock." You said sarcastically.

"Well..." He paused as he tried to come up with words to explain the situation. "You see, we need a way to get the guns out of the clubhouse and they were in the way." He said kind of bluntly.

"Oh, well, that makes sooooo much sense." You said even more sarcastically and crossed your arms and cocked one of your hips to the side.

"Baby, come on." He pleaded with you. "It's not like we killed them." He said, shrugging.

"Oh, like this so much better." You said.

He sighed as he grabbed you and pulled you closer. You tried not to give into his charm, but it was rather hard with his adorable smile and deep blue eyes.

"Baby, I promise. This won't put us in any trouble." He said as he ducked his head and looked at you from underneath his eyelashes.

You raised an eyebrow at his actions, causing him to smile.

"I'll make it up to you." He basically sang as he pulled you closer.

You looked at him for a second before wrapping your arms around his neck. "Fine. But you better make it good."

"Oh, baby. You know it." He smiled big before kissing your check.